NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

Unknown007

Re: NPC Dialogue Errors

<r><QUOTE author="AnonyWish"><s>

</s><POST content="191805"><s></s>191805<e></e></POST> I do not have the screenshot, nor do I remember exactly what was stated, however there was a funny grammar error with one of the female admin leaders during the Hoenn teleport quest shortly before confronting the gym leader once again within the base/cave near Maullville - shortly before helping his plusle/minum attach to the electric thingymadobobs and after passing the researcher close-by. <br/>

<br/>

Just something to review - it is quite noticeable yet something I do not regularly jump out of character to report; all I remember.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I believe you're referring to the screenshot I posted, correct?</r>

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>

</s><POST content="191824"><s></s>191824<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

Could you tell me where is it? The name of the map/location!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

New Mauvile .</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>

</s><POST content="191826"><s></s>191826<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>
</s><POST content="191824"><s></s>191824<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

</e></QUOTE>

New Mauvile .<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you! It's fixed :)</r>

</s><POST content="191829"><s></s>191829<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>
</s><POST content="191826"><s></s>191826<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Marcy"><s>
</s><POST content="191824"><s></s>191824<e></e></POST> <br/>

</e></QUOTE>

New Mauvile .<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you! It's fixed :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I have another NPC Dialogue error to report, although I dont have a screenshot of it.<br/>

When you first enter new mauvile to do the quest, the first grunt will "username" instead my name (Deidara7)</r>

</s><POST content="192128"><s></s>192128<e></e></POST> I have another NPC Dialogue error to report, although I dont have a screenshot of it.<br/>

When you first enter new mauvile to do the quest, the first grunt will "username" instead my name (Deidara7)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Can you remember if it was something like

<CODE><s>

</s>username: Huh? Is that Wattson being confrontationally cornered by Team Aqua and Team Magma administrators?<e>

</e></CODE>

Or was it in other part? :)</r>

</s><POST content="192137"><s></s>192137<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Deidara7"><s>
</s><POST content="192128"><s></s>192128<e></e></POST> I have another NPC Dialogue error to report, although I dont have a screenshot of it.<br/>

When you first enter new mauvile to do the quest, the first grunt will "username" instead my name (Deidara7)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Can you remember if it was something like

<CODE><s>

</s>username: Huh? Is that Wattson being confrontationally cornered by Team Aqua and Team Magma administrators?<e>

</e></CODE>

Or was it in other part? :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

No, it said something to me. Instead of saying my name, it said something like "<username>" (cant remember well)</r>

</s>

No, it said something to me. Instead of saying my name, it said something like "<username>" (cant remember well)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Was that something recent? I think I fixed that a little while back (couple of days to a week) and looking at the script, it's looking fine so far ^^.</r>

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.