NPC Dialogue Errors [NOT NPC BUGS]

Unknown007

Re: NPC Dialogue Errors

<r><QUOTE author="Genxim"><s>

</s><POST content="237125"><s></s>237125<e></e></POST> Valley of steel eastern park<br/>

"with" instead of "wth"<br/>

<URL url="https://i.imgur.com/mm3dAeD.png">https://i.imgur.com/mm3dAeD.png</URL><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Lol, it was Western Peak ;) Thanks and fixed :)</r>

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• 2 weeks later...

<t>Unknown007 look about the bill in the route 25 and the bill in a house in goldenrod city, because bill in goldenrod city speak me how if he knows me and i dont have seen him never, but the bill in route w5 and goldenrod city are the same but they looks different</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Mushrambo"><s>

</s><POST content="246363"><s></s>246363<e></e></POST> Unknown007 look about the bill in the route 25 and the bill in a house in goldenrod city, because bill in goldenrod city speak me how if he knows me and i dont have seen him never, but the bill in route w5 and goldenrod city are the same but they looks different<e>
</e></QUOTE>

They are different people with the same name <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

<r><QUOTE author="martindaniel98"><s>

</s><POST content="247907"><s></s>247907<e></e></POST> This isnt really an npc I believe but when you use a revival herb(heals 100 percent of health) it says in chat something like your pokemon has been restored to 50 percent health(as if you would use a normal revive).<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks! Indeed not an NPC or script error, but I reported it to the relevant person :)</r>

Official discord chat.

<r><QUOTE author="Unknown007"><s>

</s><POST content="247895"><s></s>247895<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Mushrambo"><s>
</s><POST content="246363"><s></s>246363<e></e></POST> Unknown007 look about the bill in the route 25 and the bill in a house in goldenrod city, because bill in goldenrod city speak me how if he knows me and i dont have seen him never, but the bill in route w5 and goldenrod city are the same but they looks different<e>
</e></QUOTE>

They are different people with the same name <E>:Crazy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

But bill on goldenrod city speaks me like if he knows me and his appearance is the same that bill in the anime. I believe that bill in route 25 and bill goldenrod city should be the same, if you check both dialogues they are the same person (bill in goldenrod looks like if he is in vacations ), i believe that bill in the route 25 should have an apareance change</r>

</s><POST content="247895"><s></s>247895<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Mushrambo"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

They are different people with the same name <E>:Crazy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Bill in goldenrod city looks similar to the anime in the episode lighthouse bill at the first episode of the anime. I believe that when the scripter did PRO and johto dont was ready, they dont have the script of bill, and put a script of old man or senior man in his place</r>

<t>Oh ok, changed :)</t>

Official discord chat.

</s><POST content="248761"><s></s>248761<e></e></POST> Oh ok, changed :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

read this npc script suggest <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=40459"><LINK_TEXT text="https://pokemonrevolution.net/Fo ... 82&t=40459">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=40459</LINK_TEXT></URL></r>