Excavation revamp

Darudeameno

Back when excavations were released, they were incredibly popular because a lot of the pokemon you could find didn't have spawns such as ferro, bisharp and starly only being a t9 or t8.  Nowadays, excavations are a baron wasteland where people only go to get 3k points to get their therian forms.  What i'm trying to suggest is change to the spawns and possible to the artifact maniac rewards.  A few changes i would like to see would be to add Jangmo-o to draconic, Cutiefly to wonderous and Mimikyu to haunted and maybe to add a reroll as an artifact reward.

Leave a like if you agree 🙂

Edited by darudeameno
  • Like 17

+1
i would like to add the idea that the spawns could be changed in a way that Black Medaillon raises the chance of HA for excavation aswell
There is alot of mons that are useful with ha and it doesnt work on those spawns

Edited by Celestic
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Celestic said:

+1
i would like to add the idea that the spawns could be changed in a way that Black Medaillon raises the chance of HA for excavation aswell
There is alot of mons that are useful with ha and it doesnt work on those spawns

I only found that out recently and i was buying bms solely for alomomola's and carvanha's :))))

8 minutes ago, darudeameno said:

Nowadays, excavations are a baron wasteland where people only go to get 3k points to get their therian forms.

Some of us don't want to be meta slaves and also want the mega stones from exca (Steelix in my case) but they are such a grind. From scratch it's almost a months work of daily excavations to get one of the worst megastones on the game. And there is no motivation to do them daily to save up the artificial pieces as there's basically nothing else beneficial to gain from these trips and they're quite time consuming.

So uhhhhh +1 and whilst you're making changes please half the artificial pieces needed for mega Steelix and Aggron as it's currently a joke 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...