Client stuck on 'Checking Map Version'

Taighzles

1. 1.

Checking for Map Version

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Lyktstolpe<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>restarted client.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Restarting client, restarting PC, downloading both 64 and 32 bit clients again (I am using 64 bit normally).<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I managed to get in yesterday and play, and I played almost the whole day today aswell. <br/>

But then during one of my client restarts I got stuck on Checking Map Version, and no matter how many times I restart the client I still get stuck.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

PS: My PRO username is "Lyktstolpen" but apparently Its one character too long for the support form.<e></e></I></r>

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Checking for Map Version

<t>One solution is disconnecting from your internet, load the client, and connect back to internet to login. Worked for me because it skips the "checking maps" part. That should be a way around it until it is fixed.</t>

Human on the outside, Quirky-Natured Empoleon at heart.

YAFGfc9.gif gsFvcdF.png

Twitter: [glow=blue]https://twitter.com/Gamefreak00018[/glow]

Re: Loading up

<r><QUOTE author="riccatt"><s>

</s><POST content="118944"><s></s>118944<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Jezn"><s>
</s><POST content="118849"><s></s>118849<e></e></POST> Same here, i can't even load the game, i stuck on "checking map version" it worked fine before i was kicked out of tyhe game. A friend can play but he can't move...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

To jump the problem:<br/>

1. Disconnect from internet<br/>

2. Open the game and wait for the login page<br/>

3. Reconnect internet<br/>

4. Play<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

Re: Checking for Map Version

<t>I was recently dced from server tryed to relog said cant connect closed game reopened now i have the same problem as you guys i litterally just donated 5$ to.... had like 20 mins membership use....</t>