1. 1.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheNewYorkMets

Re: Windows 10 Problems

<t>I think I have the same problem. I load up the new version of the game and it doesn't go past the little loading bar thingy. It just says "Checking Map Version" and that's it. The loading bar doesn't even work. I could side it back and forth. It's wierd because it was fine a couple of hours ago.</t>

<t>To jump the problem:<br/>

1. Disconnect from internet<br/>

2. Open the game and wait for the login page<br/>

3. Reconnect internet<br/>

4. Play<br/>

<br/>

Thanks to [ref]riccatt[/ref] for this tricky solution.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Zaqzorn"><s>

</s><POST content="119082"><s></s>119082<e></e></POST> it goes to the checking map version n thats as far as it goes dosen't even try to download them<e>
</e></QUOTE>

A lot of people are simultaneously downloading the map right now, you should just restart the client and wait for it to load, and you'll eventually get in</r>

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="seavvaves"><s>

</s><POST content="119087"><s></s>119087<e></e></POST> To jump the problem:<br/>

1. Disconnect from internet<br/>

2. Open the game and wait for the login page<br/>

3. Reconnect internet<br/>

4. Play<br/>

<br/>

Thanks to [ref]riccatt[/ref] for this tricky solution.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

or you can do this</r>

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

So i tried the disconnect from the internet and then open it wait and then reconnect (yes i waited till the login screen) click play it said connecting logging in and then nothing happened. Im just sitting on the login screen now

retry. don't connect internet after click log

119061 Temporary Fix for Stuck on Checking Map Loading Screen: Disconnect your Computer from the Internet, Open the PRO.exe, Let it load till you reach the Login Screen, Reconnect to the Internet, and Login! ^_^ The reason you might be stuck at the Login Screen is because the Server is Full, and you are being queued up to enter the game. It could take anywhere from 5-15 Minutes or so depending. I take it some Computers don't get the Notification that they are in a Queue. I can confirm that this is the case. My Friend had the same Problem last night where he didn't get notified, but eventually got in cause he waited it out. Hope this helps guys :)

That seems really strange. They might want to look into the computers not getting a notification. But thank you for the advice!

No problem, I hope it helps out ^_^

119070 Yeah, I wasn't getting the queue notification, but I'll wait it out and see what happens. Thanks GBK92. hope it works, fingers crossed. It worked for my friend, but she can see the queue notification. T.T

You are very welcome ^_^ I was able to get into the game just fine not long ago, so you just have to wait it out.