Client stuck on 'Checking Map Version'

Taighzles

1. 1.

When I try to open the game, When the loading bar appears, all it says is "Checking Map Version" and nothing happens. Just sits there. I tried leaving it there and see it would load and after an hour, nothing had happen. I've closed the game a reopened it several times and nothing changes. It worked fine last night. Can someone help?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Loading up

<r><QUOTE author="Extracter43"><s>

</s><POST content="119056"><s></s>119056<e></e></POST> What the fix for some people seems to be is that your supposed to disconnect your pc from the internet start the game wait for the login screen to pop up reconnect your pc and you should be good to go? Im not entirely sure because i tried it and it doesnt seem to be working.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yeah, that's right. I did that and I'm in the game now. I guess it's just a fix for some people and not others.</r>

<t>Temporary Fix for Stuck on Checking Map Loading Screen: Disconnect your Computer from the Internet, Open the PRO.exe, Let it load till you reach the Login Screen, Reconnect to the Internet, and Login! ^_^ The reason you might be stuck at the Login Screen is because the Server is Full, and you are being queued up to enter the game. It could take anywhere from 5-15 Minutes or so depending. I take it some Computers don't get the Notification that they are in a Queue. I can confirm that this is the case. My Friend had the same Problem last night where he didn't get notified, but eventually got in cause he waited it out. Hope this helps guys :)</t>

Guest Extracter43

<r><QUOTE author="GBK92"><s>

</s><POST content="119061"><s></s>119061<e></e></POST> Temporary Fix for Stuck on Checking Map Loading Screen: Disconnect your Computer from the Internet, Open the PRO.exe, Let it load till you reach the Login Screen, Reconnect to the Internet, and Login! ^_^ The reason you might be stuck at the Login Screen is because the Server is Full, and you are being queued up to enter the game. It could take anywhere from 5-15 Minutes or so depending. I take it some Computers don't get the Notification that they are in a Queue. I can confirm that this is the case. My Friend had the same Problem last night where he didn't get notified, but eventually got in cause he waited it out. Hope this helps guys :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

That seems really strange. They might want to look into the computers not getting a notification. But thank you for the advice!</r>

<t>Yeah, I wasn't getting the queue notification, but I'll wait it out and see what happens. Thanks GBK92. hope it works, fingers crossed. It worked for my friend, but she can see the queue notification. T.T</t>

Windows 10 Problems

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Zaqzorn<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Basic Knowledge<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Previously the game worked absolutely fine had no issues. ran beautifully<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I have gone through support posts tried every available one on the forum<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>since i updated to the new PRO94 Launcher the game has no longer worked.<e></e></I></r>