Client stuck on 'Checking Map Version'

Taighzles

1. 1.

Stuck on "Loading Map..."

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Jezze<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Yes<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Nothing, just playing the game<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Restart, reinstall, reboot.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<br/>

I was just playing the game and then when i went into a building this happened.<br/>

<br/>

When I first booted the game it stuck on "Checking map version" or something like that. I solved this by disconnecting my internet and when the login screen came, plugging it back in.<br/>

<br/>

I was on Cinnebar Island when this happend. I walked into the Cinnebar Mansion, or something like that, and I got that screen and it won't go away. Rebooted my game and when I pressed "Log in" this screen came up immediately. Stuck here now for over 30 minutes.<br/>

<br/>

Added a screenshot.

<ATTACHMENT filename="Knipsel.PNG" index="0"><s>[attachment=0]</s>Knipsel.PNG<e>[/attachment]</e></ATTACHMENT>

<br/>

Kind Regards,</r>

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Loading up

<t>I came in to this thread and saw the messages about 5 minutes ago, including the fix about turning off the internet, but its still not working for me or a friend of mine who just downloaded the game a while back to join me.<br/>

<br/>

I tried turning off the internet, and back on, then restarting the game. It's still stuck on "Checking Map Version" for me.<br/>

<br/>

Funny thing is, when I pull out my internet and start the game, it loads up to the login screen, but obviously I can't log in...but when the internet is plugged in, I can't get past that "Checking Map Version". <br/>

<br/>

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm lost, really wanna log on and play with my friend.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="dratty"><s>

</s><POST content="119044"><s></s>119044<e></e></POST> Funny thing is, when I pull out my internet and start the game, it loads up to the login screen, but obviously I can't log in...but when the internet is plugged in, I can't get past that "Checking Map Version". <e>
</e></QUOTE>

You have to disconnect your internet (from your pc, not the router/modem), open the client, wait for the log-in screen, reconnect to the internet, and then log-in.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="brighttail100"><s>

</s><POST content="119051"><s></s>119051<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="dratty"><s>
</s><POST content="119044"><s></s>119044<e></e></POST> Funny thing is, when I pull out my internet and start the game, it loads up to the login screen, but obviously I can't log in...but when the internet is plugged in, I can't get past that "Checking Map Version". <e>
</e></QUOTE>

You have to disconnect your internet (from your pc, not the router/modem), open the client, wait for the log-in screen, reconnect to the internet, and then log-in.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

doesn't that disconnect me from the internet? I pulled the wire out from the back of my CPU, saw the X on my internet indicator, then plugged it back in, and started the game....should I be doing something else?</r>

Guest Extracter43

<r><QUOTE author="dratty"><s>

</s><POST content="119054"><s></s>119054<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="brighttail100"><s>
</s><POST content="119051"><s></s>119051<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="dratty"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

You have to disconnect your internet (from your pc, not the router/modem), open the client, wait for the log-in screen, reconnect to the internet, and then log-in.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

doesn't that disconnect me from the internet? I pulled the wire out from the back of my CPU, saw the X on my internet indicator, then plugged it back in, and started the game....should I be doing something else?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

What the fix for some people seems to be is that your supposed to disconnect your pc from the internet start the game wait for the login screen to pop up reconnect your pc and you should be good to go? Im not entirely sure because i tried it and it doesnt seem to be working.</r>