Client stuck on 'Checking Map Version'

Taighzles

1. 1.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

119127 I waited and it didn't work. T.T I give up for tonight, heading to bed. frustration to the max...

Well, too bad. Goodnight.

[glow=black]“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging, HxH[/glow]

Freeze

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Feriak<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Im playing with another game in my pc.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I redownloaded the game twice.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Feriak<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Do you have active membership?:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> No<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Your knowledge about PRO:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> Beginner<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you done before the problem was there?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>Im playing with another game in my pc.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>What have you already tried to solve the problem?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>I redownloaded the game twice.<e></e></I><br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>

<I><s></s>The game is not load from here(sry for my bad english): <URL url="https://kepfeltoltes.hu/160314/N_vtelenasdasd_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg"><LINK_TEXT text="https://kepfeltoltes.hu/160314/N_vtelena ... es.hu_.jpg">https://kepfeltoltes.hu/160314/N_vtelenasdasd_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>

The loading is stuck in here....<e></e></I><e></e></I></r>

My client is stuck on "Checking Map Version"

<r><SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>PRO Username:<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE> sooperappl<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<SIZE size="120"><s></s><COLOR color="#d44528"><s></s><B><s></s>Description and Message<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE></r>