Sold can be closed

This greninja is being auctioned from silver server. Gold players have to collect the poke upon winning from silver. 

Methods of payment: CC(450k), cash

Start Offer: 1m
Min Bid: 100k
Insta : 4m   

gren1.PNG.e2d806a4e7aede575dc0908079238e0d.PNG

Time starts after first offer and lasts 48 hrs. Ty.

Edited by BlitzkriegZ
  • Like 1

Discord: TurboS#7968

@dimitrisarv

Buyers from all servers should comply with that and will have the responsibility to transfer server in case they are from different servers, but still offered and became the rightful winner, unless:

• Seller announced the Pokemon sale/auction on one server, but transferred to a different server before they complete their part of the deal, regardless the reason.
  • There is an explicit written agreement between buyer and seller that the seller will transfer to honour the trade.
  • The original post clearly states, that responsibility of transferring lies with the seller.

Since none of the 3 conditions apply in this case and as I've mentioned in the start, the buyer does have to transfer if they're from gold upon winning.

Get this right that the responsiblity of collecting the poke depends on the buyer for all cross trades. Its written clear as the blue sky in the rules.
Edited by BlitzkriegZ

Discord: TurboS#7968

13 minutes ago, BlitzkriegZ said:

@dimitrisarv

Buyers from all servers should comply with that and will have the responsibility to transfer server in case they are from different servers, but still offered and became the rightful winner, unless:

• Seller announced the Pokemon sale/auction on one server, but transferred to a different server before they complete their part of the deal, regardless the reason.
  • There is an explicit written agreement between buyer and seller that the seller will transfer to honour the trade.
  • The original post clearly states, that responsibility of transferring lies with the seller.

Since none of the 3 conditions apply in this case and as I've mentioned in the start, the buyer does have to transfer if they're from gold upon winning.

Get this right that the responsiblity of collecting the poke depends on the buyer for all cross trades. Its written clear as the blue sky in the rules.

You actually copied and pasted only the part that you wanted to use.

When a user posts a sale thread, it is in one of our two individual server subforums. Buyers from all servers should comply with that and will have the responsibility to transfer server in case they are from different servers, but still offered and became the rightful winner, unless:

This info sums up the rules when selling to one of the individual server subforums. Selling in cross - server section means you are willing to deliver to the buyers server, or else there would be no need for this cross-server subforum. I could simply buy from silver subforum whatever I like and still transfer myself.