Play time rewards / Fail sync

Ichigozer

+1, thats a great idea

I want to emphasise the fact that the "re-synced" pokemon becomes untradable. Without this the idea would be a bit "too" good as you could choose to resync good pokemons just to sell them after for a high price.

Talking of the idea itself, its a huge QoL in my opinion, every PvE hunter experienced at least once an awful fail-sync during their playtime. I don't wanna be rude, but i'm not a fan of people talking and downvoting the thread without any real critisism. (I bet most of them never tried to hunt anyway :^))

Sometimes you have to invest more than one full week of intense farming just to get a nice T1-T4. In the end, the result is often a sync-fail. Now imagine this while farming a T8. Do you think a player that only get pokes by doing trades (in other words, a reseller)  can understand this? I could even say that they wanna downvote this thread because they fear the fact of not being able to buy ALL the godly pokes anymore. (to resell them after lol, the irony)

The game is already really hard and grindy, I dont see how this feature can "destroy" the game or even impact the economy. (which is already a bit screwed anyway)

yea overall +1 to the reasons stated by others.

1000 hours isn't an easy feat, and rewards absolutely nothing other than game experience. I recently hit it myself, and in the upcoming i was like "oh oh almost come on a bit more playtime" and then hit it and realized nothing happened, so i went back to hunting. This way provides something when you hit the milestone and then gives you a chance to redo your rng chance

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

1 hour ago, Keabu said:

+1, thats a great idea

I want to emphasise the fact that the "re-synced" pokemon becomes untradable. Without this the idea would be a bit "too" good as you could choose to resync good pokemons just to sell them after for a high price.

Talking of the idea itself, its a huge QoL in my opinion, every PvE hunter experienced at least once an awful fail-sync during their playtime. I don't wanna be rude, but i'm not a fan of people talking and downvoting the thread without any real critisism. (I bet most of them never tried to hunt anyway :^))

Sometimes you have to invest more than one full week of intense farming just to get a nice T1-T4. In the end, the result is often a sync-fail. Now imagine this while farming a T8. Do you think a player that only get pokes by doing trades (in other words, a reseller)  can understand this? I could even say that they wanna downvote this thread because they fear the fact of not being able to buy ALL the godly pokes anymore. (to resell them after lol, the irony)

The game is already really hard and grindy, I dont see how this feature can "destroy" the game or even impact the economy. (which is already a bit screwed anyway)

if you're talkin about me you r entirely wrong about that, I do hunt for over most of my time playing pro and I also even have lots of godly fail sync or ability.

The thing is it comes to me and I've imagined that if most of us has epic/godly pokes which are untradeable, wouldn't it reduce the demand for those certain poke to be sold and thus will affect the economy, which price would get lowered and us hunter will not bother to hunt it anymore, I mean who would buy one if u already have those. I'm saying this because I do shiny hunt (yeah! day dreaming me xd) and I wanted to make money by those godly pokes that I caught (which I wanted to sell at a good price) so isn't this a good reason for me to at least downvoted this thread, after all this only my opinion.

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

17 hours ago, Icefroqe said:

if you're talkin about me you r entirely wrong about that, I do hunt for over most of my time playing pro and I also even have lots of godly fail sync or ability.

The thing is it comes to me and I've imagined that if most of us has epic/godly pokes which are untradeable, wouldn't it reduce the demand for those certain poke to be sold and thus will affect the economy, which price would get lowered and us hunter will not bother to hunt it anymore, I mean who would buy one if u already have those. I'm saying this because I do shiny hunt (yeah! day dreaming me xd) and I wanted to make money by those godly pokes that I caught (which I wanted to sell at a good price) so isn't this a good reason for me to at least downvoted this thread, after all this only my opinion.

At first I would like to remind you that there is trace/Role paly/skill swap and some specifics way to check ability, it's only your fault if you caught fail ability. (Pupitar/ferroseed excluded => minority)

Then I do not think it will reduce a lot of demand on pokemon, it's only 1 pokemon / 1000h, people who wants buy pokes do not necessarily already have fail syncs.

At the opposite it would create hype and motivate people on farming, if you know that you will be rewarded in the end and not get betrayed by your sync.

It will also reinject pokemons in the trade that people keep because they don't have better one for the moment except fail sync.

But I understand, if you are just a shiny hunter, and you don't even care about pvp and don't keep your godly pokemon, this suggestion is meaningless to you because you will earn nothing more than maybe being able to flex in all chat.

Edited by Godzer

33 minutes ago, Godzer said:

At first I would like to remind you that there is trace/Role paly/skill swap and some specifics way to check ability, it's only your fault if you caught fail ability. (Pupitar/ferroseed excluded => minority)

Then I do not think it will reduce a lot of demand on pokemon, it's only 1 pokemon / 1000h, people who wants buy pokes do not necessarily already have fail syncs.

At the opposite it would create hype and motivate people on farming, if you know that you will be rewarded in the end and not get betrayed by your sync.

It will also reinject pokemons in the trade that people keep because they don't have better one for the moment except fail sync.

But I understand, if you are just a shiny hunter, and you don't even care about pvp and don't keep your godly pokemon, this suggestion is meaningless to you because you will earn nothing more than maybe being able to flex in all chat.

I do understand u as well that I'm more like a shiny hunter and I just want to clarify that I'm aware of the trace and role play, those godly fail abi that I'm talkin about are those that I've caught by dex purpose and etc and some r ferroseed that evolve turns to anticipation which exactly what happened to my ferro 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2020-12-20_at_10_19.43_AM.png.6d112b2649b6be69bbe4426f122a3adc.png

757755189_ScreenShot2021-01-23at2_10_25AM.png.c83ab4166031f3105899d1655fbd5f4d.png

Edited by Icefroqe

Untitled_05-31-2022_12-01-07_2.png.b0206a71b8f00a4946f0e5bd1b5adf38.png

People using bots or fishy techniques to not dc for inactivity in hidden places was a problem in pro when bosses used to have hour requirements

in my opinion this would only reward players who break the rules to reach those requirements and therefor a -1 from me

Edited by Celestic
  • Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 11:15 PM, Keabu said:

+1, thats a great idea

You are just making baseless assumptions. I probably have hunted more in this game than you, still I don't like the idea. Why do you think breeding isn't in the game? The idea is just stupid imo. People always want everything easily and that ruins the game imo.

The game is not hard at all aside from hunting. It's a MMORPG and supposed to be grindy.

• Like 1

+1 

"People Always want everything easily"  I am not sure that giving the chance to resync a pokemon that you have already farmed will make the game easier especially if the requirement for resync is high like for example the 1k hours. 1000 hours is not easy it is not just days or months it represents 200 days if you play 5 hours a day for 1 single pokemon

When you farm, the fail sync only serves to frustrate the player for losing to a "coinflip", I have 4k hours playtime mainly only farm and all godly and epic fail synchro only makes you want to stop the game and comeback month later because after hundreds of hours of farming I lost on the coinflip of the sync (50%), hundreds of hours in the end played on a 50/50. This is not like the hidden ability because we can check the abi of a poke with the ability trace and therefore run the poke that does not have the correct abi but we cannot know in advance if the poke has the sync wanted or not and therefore we are forced to catch it and therefore also to see the godly ivs of our fail sync, If atleast we could have a sentence in the battle log which tells us if yes the sync worked on this fight or if it failed which would allow us to run the fail sync and allow us to avoid this suplice to see 31 everywhere quirkly.

Recently I farmed numel at the xmas spawn where the pokemon is only t4, I had exactly 22 fails epic synchro numel even certain with the hidden power ice or grass before having the 20 + with the correct one synchro, 50% chance of sync but she failed on my 22 first epic numel 22 epic before having the right one when it is only t4 imagined having to catch 20 + epic pokemon on t8-9 before having some one who sync?

Farm hundreds of hours 20/25/28 + quirkly poke ?

I caught 2000/3000 weedle before having a 31 speed 20+ the 28 + 31 speed relaxed after having spent several days was deserved? the 27 + 31 speed gentle after 1 weeks was also deserved?
I don't care if i have to farm several weeks or months a poke because i like farm but just seeing the shadow of epic fail sync just makes me want everything broken because i fail the coin flip just we be able to farm in the same way and avoid the fail sync (thanks an ingame sentence that tells me the pokemon does not have sync) seems correct to me as an addition
the sync remains 50% it does not change the economy I think it certainly saves us time on the farm but especially removes us from a frustration that does not need to be

for me a reward allowing us to resync an OT pokemon with a high requirement like 1000 hours or after a quest of an event every year seems correct to me especially as the pokemon would become untradable the person spent time at the farm for the poke sometimes several weeks or months he happens to be really very unlucky and allowing a person who spent time on a poke  to resync his poke because he missed the sync allowing him after 1000 hours to resync his poke  for reward his patience and his investment in the game

we all know such a suggestion like this will never pass but just thought about at least having a way to run poke that fails sync thanks a message in the battle chat for example,

this is something that was present on the minecraft pixelmon mod before the sync went to 100% like in the original game

here are the 22 numels that ruined my Christmas event if only I could have just missed seeing them

21064442_numel3.png.8ed3c5167e99bec06f0526f1b4397754.png859697772_numel4.png.48449263b163add6f04f1bf960660082.png1083377368_numel2.png.0e69d95c6889419d28b3a836d46f3e5c.png1334595764_numeluno.png.9d63d4457b48a0c14072f6f8a0eaf477.png819280241_numel5.png.5addf814349c9dfeb4c771ecf9d1e110.png6.png.e68716869474ab0b3d677b1bcf04b9f7.png

9.png.d9c84c55103b9784bf6f5325ec45726a.png8.png.ad2c7a53dfa245e480ffddbeb235d811.png7.png.23a3d857db5eb9d4dad35d60f37480ad.png

13.png.037a8f080e7433e5773edc2af096cf8b.png12.png.bb182c04ad46120625103a30ce50bac7.png11.png.0905bfcc876487417a2b8f730a3f9901.png10.png.5a9380d026c5d92dd9277074d787d8b4.png

16.png.34b4a973d4ab1f7c71083cc5737d304d.png15.png.7cd44c3b6adbc6ad9b6346cfe0f7cbf6.png14.png.11d2f369a3c0e675f744726bb093975f.png

19.png.8db2d2b67ffab6accade1499269d97ca.png18.png.c3f2b6f83d73e74c6d4c0f5e9d98176e.png17.png.16bff2ecca0b5b23321db36cd6f0f137.png

1351809500_manquant1.png.c232de158bf55b4ee1763de36e4dcf68.png20.png.3c8685e570c81931e24d877898c6b888.png

I only show the numels because that's what was the most shocking for me recently so much fail sync in such a short time but I have a lot of pokemon epic godly fail sync t7 / 8 + and being able to resync 1 every 1000 hours play time or every years would not seem absurd to me

this snivy is not mine but imagine if you drop this how will you react ? 

sadvy.png.0e4c7302a717ba8ca3fc8d0de172c703.png

thanks for Reading me

Edited by Havvlucha
link dosent work
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 1:39 AM, Celestic said:

People using bots or fishy techniques to not dc for inactivity in hidden places was a problem in pro when bosses used to have hour requirements

in my opinion this would only reward players who break the rules to reach those requirements and therefor a -1 from me

yes -1 from me , same celestic ❤️

• Like 1