Ash Hat..

Finnderboss

Plss can there be any chance to receive ash hat for ppl who didnt choose pikachu...like for example if forms pikachus come back maybe he can hold it or something xd this is so important why only certain players can get it..

PS: why akatsuki headband doesnt get released it was announced 2 years ago xD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry gotta disappoint you lots with this, but I have a good reason for why it should not be changed.
Its small things like this. That special exclusivity of chosing the 4th "hidden" option. Namely chosing Pikachu as your starter.

First, it was also exclusive to the Pikachu Surf Tutor Victor in Route 19. But this was later changed, if I am not entirely mistaken(?)

Ash's hat is a nice exclusive side-quest for people chosing the last "option". And I believe it should stay that way. Its a small reward for not chosing a original starter.

I did in fact start my first story on PRO with a Pikachu, unaware of this little side-quest exclusivity, and this is not a biased opinion based souly off that fact.

It felt like a small reward for picking it, despite having 3 good original starters to pick from.

If you really really really want it, you can at anytime - create a new account and start a fresh new story with Pikachu as your starter.

Keep in mind that the max allowed accounts on PRO are 4 accounts.

Do mind that this item is NOT tradeable*

*Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty confident its not a tradeable item.

Edited by Electrocute4u
  • Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png