Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

hey i lend my friend gengar on silver server on pc but it got region locked.

my IGN is Suffii and my friends IGN is Suwushii

unknown.png

this is his screen showing its region locked 

image.png.be6dde2a061f83260d9826bc1a75b9de.png

this is my screen. you can read that i lend him the pokemon 

unknown.png

this is the pokemon id. you can see it doesnt got my name but it is mine i traded it with someone else 

Hello,

Your pokemon has been returned.

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Someone try to help me to evolve my haunter to gengar but didn't know it's was region locked for him. He can't trade me back

Me : luckypowa

Him : Intensedleon

Gold Server

01.png.fbf10427db7a8cb532a45e34c0f193d7.png02.png.30d34a306233f2ed0854d1bb8e110e2b.png

Hello,

Your pokemon has been returned to your pc.

Regards,
Polteageist

Edited by Polteageist
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

TPhilip is my main acc and from this acc i traded my Arcanine to my secound acc Realyn123, to lvl up them in the top 4 of kanto

unfortunatley they get region locked. This screenshot is from my secound acc Realyn123. and i want the arcanine back to TPhilip37. Bot accounts are on Gold server

image.png.898c3c2a455c51262ea8b050c4f849e1.png

Hello @TPhilip37,

The Arcanine has been returned. Please be careful next time.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
  • Like 1

Hey, I traded some of my pokemon with someone to make them evolve - unfortunately, I forgot that my Lvl. 99 Seedra was caught in another region so it got locked. We messaged shortly after and I wanted to help him pass Kanto Four to unlock it by lending Pokemon but ever since he ignored me. I would need some help to get my pokemon back? Thank you! Unfortunately, I did not manage to make enough screenshots but this one because I could not find how to reopen the chat.

Me: Macondo007 --> Seedra Lvl. 99 (Dragon Scale)

Him: Joseneto ---> Bronzor Lvl. 58 (Quick Claw)

Silver Server

Screenshot (8).png

Hello @Macondo007,

The Seedra has been returned to you, and the Bronzor to Joseneto.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
  • Like 1

Hello! I went to trade my haunter to my friend so i could get gengar but i forgot he was region locked. I really need it back please. Help me. As you can see in these pics we are friends and he does have my haunter that i need. I really need it back cause it has good ivs and it was my obtaining mega bracelet quest pokemon

20220515_213332.jpg

Screenshot_20220515-213246_PROClient.jpg

Hello @Unown55,

The Haunter has been returned to you.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
In hopes this would be ping moderators so they can help. Also forgot to mention the reason i need it back
  • Like 1

Hello everybody.

I’ve traded this afternoon a lvl100 Tyrannitar to a guy called Evil07ryuga because he needed it to beat a gym in kanto.

He cant use it because it’s from jotho….

How can I get it back?

server: gold

Time ago I also traded an Elektivire OT lvl 100 to a guy called Kinggodzilla1 (when I was in silver server) for the same reason but he has never came back online.

Thank you for your help.

Hello @PatoTheGreat,

Quoted from the opening post:
✖︎ You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon. (The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
  • Like 1

Hello everyone,

I've just traded my porygon with Livrox to help it evolve. However, it was sinnoh region and he has not finished yet, thus, my poke was region locked. Below is our box chat and his screenshot of the problem. We're both on silver server. Could you please help return my poke?

Edit: Livrox has already been in Sinnoh and she traded back my porygon.

280646681_1337832553373778_3770653397664094374_n.png

Screenshot 2022-05-22 160249.png

Hello @Mina0826,

Glad you were able to retrieve your Porygon.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
  • Like 1

Hey ! I'm from Silver server and i started a new game on PRO days ago. I won the 4th badge to make some trade with my old account and sent pkmn from johto by accident instead of kanto. Some of those pkmn were holding items (outfits and mounts) and they are now locked cause they are coming from another region. Is there a way to take items on they or a way to send back to my old account (where i finished sinnoh) ? i saw after that we can just send items instead of sending pkmn holding items but in my memories it wasn't possible years ago so that's why i didn't simply send those items.

My new account (where i do have now those pkmns) is Lyzbeth666

The old one is Tyzel

Thx a lot for help and hope it's possible to bring back these items :3

2022-05-26 12_43_18-.png

2022-05-26 12_44_43-PROClient.png

2022-05-26 12_44_58-PROClient.png

2022-05-26 12_45_14-PROClient.png

Hello @Lyzbeth666,

Welcome back. Now items are tradable. You'll have to complete the Kanto region and start the Johto to recover the other items either way. Since you already have 8 badges, it shouldn't take much longer. Wish you good luck.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
  • Like 1

Hi, i asked Essus to help me to evolme my shiny Haunter, my frien said yes, and after the trade we realised that wasnt Kanto Champion yet, so my Haunter got stucked in the pc. Please help me to return my Haunter, thanks. https://discord.com/channels/@me/979501563192172594/979501808567320656

haunter.png

Hello @Frankkintillo1,

Noticed you were able to retrieve your Shiny Haunter in the meantime. Glad it solved on its own, since the screenshot shown alone, wouldn't be sufficient evidence to return it. Preferably the conversation before the trade happened, showcasing the agreement established.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
  • Like 1

• Hey the sir or madam who is watching this
    The thing happen is actually i m new in game i started a service of training pokes
    So this guy gave me his poke to level up to 90
    But i did not knew it take hour to upgrade its 1-2-3 level
    So i requsted him in game that take your poke back with 7 level i done
    But he refuse so i said him on discord too to take his poke back (so i can go hoenn)
    he no reply for hours even by stay online
    So now i have enter the Hoenn and i can not give him back his poke cause that poke is on Kanto
    Can u pls send his poke back to him  
    His Name is Itsdropz
  • And he have reported that i have stole his poke so i can contact with Mod and he told me to talk with you

itsjimmy - Google Chrome 26-05-2022 21_04_20 (1).png

itsjimmy - Google Chrome 27-05-2022 19_51_34.png

PROClient 27-05-2022 20_37_48.png

Hello @Yogeshpro,

Noticed the situation of this Wobbuffet has already been resolved. In the future, whenever it involves service agreements, please use the Report Center.

Take care - Eon

Edited by Eon
Forget to mention the user name
  • Like 1