Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi ! 
I play on Gold server and my name is Secteurja, I traded yesterday my machoke (from Sinnoh) to someone on Vulcan Island so it could evolve and the person would give it back to me, but the person is still in the Kanto region and can't take the poke out of the pc to give it to me. I really need this poke as I'm doing sinnoh with only 2 poke and this one was the main one. 
Here is the screen of the poke locked in the pc of Niiick0, who is the person I traded it. 

image.png.9dd53b76fa57d75b74ee87d46ceb05b2.png

It is done. Please check your PC for your Machoke. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9
  • Like 1

Hi,

I'm from Gold Server.

Description: I asked for trade my Clamperl to get evo to someone in PC in vermi. But he has not cleared all the region and my pkm got locked. 

From me (user: Nhokpies) to (user: Tcjcb).

Pokemon ID: 55918163

Pictures of whole conversation and the PKM:

image.png.c78b530ca81d43bf7b54027363bbef80.pngimage.png.4e33b12cfd6b01f2bdb3c8724338e85d.png

Hope got your reply.

It is done. Please check your PC for your Clamperl. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hello there,

i was told to try my luck here (from discord) to get back my graveler that i have traded with a friend who rarely plays. I just wanted to trade for evolution and trade it back. The problem is he is new to the game and only in kanto, i catched the pkmn in johto so its region locked in his box. I guess i will never get it back because i doubt he will ever finish the story in kanto. I have only one screenshot where he shows me the locked status because we both laughed about it but its not funny at all.

The graveler is lvl 97 and currently on the account of Krcke.

It needs to get back to his owner, Ahnenreich, me.

I hope this is possible! If not, rip poor Graveler...

thx for your time

damn fail.png

It is done. Please check your PC for your Graveler. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

9 hours ago, Ahnenreich said:

Hello there,

i was told to try my luck here (from discord) to get back my graveler that i have traded with a friend who rarely plays. I just wanted to trade for evolution and trade it back. The problem is he is new to the game and only in kanto, i catched the pkmn in johto so its region locked in his box. I guess i will never get it back because i doubt he will ever finish the story in kanto. I have only one screenshot where he shows me the locked status because we both laughed about it but its not funny at all.

The graveler is lvl 97 and currently on the account of Krcke.

It needs to get back to his owner, Ahnenreich, me.

I hope this is possible! If not, rip poor Graveler...

thx for your time

damn fail.png

Thank you very much for the help JONCAR9! You saved the graveler a horrible death.

Hi i make a trade to evolved our poke and the guy i traded has his region locked so he cant trade my poke back..i want to trade his kingdra from my pc with my alakazam who is to his pc

Screenshot_2022-09-11-18-27-43-595_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Both Pokemon were properly returned. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hi, 

I am from silver server

I traded Pokémon to a Player named Mely0311 to transfer it to another account. I traded 5 Pokémon but 3 of them are region locked in Mely0311 account. Please help me, i need my Pokémon. I am attaching screenshot for proof.1.jpg.87f87b1ce51f970c25ff9e5e44cce4f5.jpg2.jpg.cbb47cd43ddf421caf460a775cee3e4f.jpg

3.jpg.10a16865add3608166605fb2a15f4712.jpg

4.jpg.77541169ae019f4b85abae9eefdbaded.jpg

All 3 of the pokemon have been returned to the player account Sumit98.

Take care,
MBK

Edited by Mbk
  • Like 1

Hello, I'm playing on silver server, my nick is Igciu. I wanted to buy upgrade to my great porygon. I found guy, and after buying upgrade I asked him to trade porygon to get it's evolved form. Sadly that guy (Rcxks) didn't completed kanto yet. Porygon is from sinnoh... I contacted with Rcxks privately and he provided me this screen shots. We closed chat so we can't give that. Please I want that porygon back 😞

received_1442198322931347.webp received_417884780403607.webp received_395171296144469.webp

Hello,

I have returned the Porygon back to you. You can find it in the last spot of your pc.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

hallo. my name is Tim and i play this game under the name OddTrainer on Gold server!
I wanted to trade my Sneasel with the razor claw with a player called Yonej27 but later found out that my pokemon witht he razor claw is now locked into the pc of the player called Yonej27.
I would like my pokemon with the item back.

My discord: The Forgotten Odd King Rain#2302        < please contact me on here for updates ❤️

thank you for your time and i truly hope the other player wont get punished because we both forget.

2022-09-25.png

2022-09-25 (3).png

2022-09-25 (2).png

2022-09-25 (1).png

It is done. Please check your PC for your Sneasel. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hello! I made an alt-account and got the Rainbow Badge so I could trade-evolve Pokemon for my main account, but I did not realize that the region lock would not let me trade them back. I asked in Discord and one of the mods said I could get some assistance here. I attached screenshots of the two locked Pokemon and the trainer card for both of my accounts. Thank you in advance for any help!

Main account - gtchamp7

Alt account - wgriffithsd1

EDIT: Forgot to add that both accounts are on Gold Server

PROalt.png

RL1.png

RL2.png

PRO.png

Hello,

I have returned the Gurdurr and Poliwhirl back to you. You can find it in the last spot of your pc on the Gtchamp7 account.

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

Hi, i accidently make post at gold instead silver about buying pokemon(minccino). I cant transfer because lend bug at my main account (lyn1311), i have make post on forum but look like staff ignore it :').

Because wehave make deal i still bought that minccino using my alt account (lynagainthere). My alt account only have 4 badge and i already transfer it to silver from gold. I want to ask for help about sending minccino to my main account from my alt account. My alt account havent unlock sinnoh. Thnx much!

As this is your alt, you will have to unlock Sinnoh. We cannot do service for alts that want to trade with mains. We apologize for the inconvenience.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________