Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

My in game name is Idarkeater and I traded a clampearl to my friend Mukasa and it’s region locked

✖︎ You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon. The chat / PM window needs to display the reason of the trade.

✖︎ You must mention the server you are playing.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

On 9/29/2022 at 11:40 PM, Lyn1311 said:

Hi, i accidently make post at gold instead silver about buying pokemon(minccino). I cant transfer because lend bug at my main account (lyn1311), i have make post on forum but look like staff ignore it :').

Because wehave make deal i still bought that minccino using my alt account (lynagainthere). My alt account only have 4 badge and i already transfer it to silver from gold. I want to ask for help about sending minccino to my main account from my alt account. My alt account havent unlock sinnoh. Thnx much!

hi, okay i have done till sinnoh aniway, and trade it myself, but thnx for reply!

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

When I made an evolution trade with a player I put my linoone on so that the trade would be easier, because the pokemon would be on his team and not on the PC But when we went to trade again, my linoone was locked in his pc and doesn't want to leave there. I already did the evolution trade with the player, but I didn't get my linoone back. I would like to know how to bring it back. I have a screenshot that shows the Id number and I remember some characteristics of what moves he knew and the approximate level. It is a Linoone with a level 20-22 and have the moves: cut rock smash surf and dig it is My Original trainer (Mateuscr041)

Please bring back my linoone 

IMG_20221001_174910.jpg

You will find the Linoone in the last slot of your PC Storage. Take care.

Irushia

Edited by Irushia

Hi, I need help. I traded a Pokémon with a player to evolve it and they can't return it to me because they don't have a completed jhoto.Screenshot_20221004-023851.png.858e0f39739a0cd250ddda1040cf981e.png

Screenshot_20221004-023835.png

Hello,

I have returned your Pokemon back to you. However, it has been evolved for you already into Golem. You can find the Golem in the last spot of your PC. 

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

Can I get my clamperl back my id is Idarkeater and my friend is mukasa we are in server silver if you need more evidence lemme know A4B102B5-95AE-42C1-ACC9-6D82B6F8E958.png.e860d3d167d29e807ee9b3ff7935ac1e.png

It is done. Please check your PC for your Clamperl. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hi,

I wanted to trade evolve my kadabra into alakazam with my friend while we were in murky town. I didnt realize I can't trade evolve with him if he has already completed the region. We are on the Silver server. My username is maxines0153, my friend's ign is Erisqwq. Thank you in advance!

image.png.440a6f9216beb9d6d9c1151a21e3732c.pngimage.png.2a5213c0bb1fff9a767d30d965f43ed2.png

It looks like the Kadabra was already returned. Please let us know if this is incorrect though and we will reverse the trade.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

On 10/7/2022 at 12:05 AM, Maxines0153 said:

Hi,

I wanted to trade evolve my kadabra into alakazam with my friend while we were in murky town. I didnt realize I can't trade evolve with him if he has already completed the region. We are on the Silver server. My username is maxines0153, my friend's ign is Erisqwq. Thank you in advance!

image.png.440a6f9216beb9d6d9c1151a21e3732c.pngimage.png.2a5213c0bb1fff9a767d30d965f43ed2.png

I've traded with her and we dont know it will be locked. The poke is totally belong to her, i just help her to trade evolve.

Thank you for confirming.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hi, I wanted to evolve my Haunter 100lv into a Gengar but I forgot that my friend won't be able to give it back to me. I asked him to send me a screenshot of the whole incident. Would it be possible to restore the pokemon to my nickname: Jojolkien We play on a silver server.

image.png

It is done. Please check your PC for your Haunter. Take care!

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

I made a pokemon trade a little while ago, to evolve a seadra into kingdra from the johto region and the trader player is still in kanto, and he can't return it to me because it's blocked, can you return it to me?

The Gold server

My nickname is:Tch3llo7
The another player is: Stolzz

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-09 at 23.11.18.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-09 at 23.11.18 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-09 at 23.11.19.jpeg

• Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...