Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hi, My user name is Ageloko - Few minutes ago i traded my kadabra for haunter id: 79528455 with player potatojuicenl, but his pokemon is from johto and it's region blocked. Can you return pokemon to it's owner? It's silver server

You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon. The chat / PM needs to display the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

On 2/22/2023 at 5:21 AM, Ageloko said:

Hi, My user name is Ageloko - Few minutes ago i traded my kadabra for haunter id: 79528455 with player potatojuicenl, but his pokemon is from johto and it's region blocked. Can you return pokemon to it's owner? It's silver server

It was werbal agreement, and I don't have screenshot of our trade, but here are screenshots of that pokemon in my box 

ss2.png

ss.png

Thank you for letting us know. The Haunter has been returned to the owner.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hi, My user name is Mina0826, the other user name is Ashleybanana.
Few minutes ago, I have gave my Hoenn Magikarp to her to help for her quest. However, she has not finished the Hoenn region, so the Magikarp was locked. Our server is Silver.
Could you please help return the Magikarp to me, please?

Belows are the image of the Magikarp locked in her PC, and the chat that we agreed for the trade.

Thank you a lot.

Screenshot_1165.png

Screenshot 2023-02-26 004942.png

• 4 weeks later...

Me, Krub and Bike231 traded and accidently we didn't notice the notification. I'm in Kanto with 5 badges and Bike231 is in johto. We both tried to help eachother on trade evolution without acknowledging the issue. I traded my kanto onix and he traded his johto kingdra. But his kingdra is locked in pc, I cannot drag it to return him. I'd like to return his pokemon. Here are our convos in game:

IMG_20230320_030552.jpg

IMG_20230320_030621.jpg

IMG_20230320_030652.jpg

IMG_20230320_030522.jpg

The trade was reversed.

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

IMG_20240421_212601.png.61dfbfcb60ce968751bb81c05f9c75e3.png       

It seems the other players pokemon have been returned. But mines not

Can you help me please return my kingdra too? Please?? 

Reversed? My pokemon did not came back yet. This is unfair

So unfair my kingdra did not return

Please do not spam. This is against the Forum Rules.

To clarify, it was never a Kingdra to begin with. When you send and receive Pokemon from any region you did not clear, you will not get the prompt to evolve it. The Seadra is currently on Bike231 at the last slot of the PC as if you recently caught it. 

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

Hello, my name is Iamtu, I from Silver Server.

i trade with Amtu10 (my account too) 

I have Garchomp (OT : Lunarigod) region Hoenn and Scizor (OT : Hissokaa) region Sinnoh. but the two of them locked on Amtu10 PC. Amtu10 still on johto btw.

Can you help me to transfer back to Iamtu PC? because i love that pokemon and want to get mega stone for scizor. i really need your help. 

Thank you soo much for your help. 

this screenshot is from Amtu10

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (34).png

We unfortunately cannot reverse trades that are done with alt accounts. You will need to start and complete Sinnoh on your alt. 

JONCAR9

Edited by Joncar9

3 hours ago, Iamtu said:

Hello, my name is Iamtu, I from Silver Server.

i trade with Amtu10 (my account too) 

I have Garchomp (OT : Lunarigod) region Hoenn and Scizor (OT : Hissokaa) region Sinnoh. but the two of them locked on Amtu10 PC. Amtu10 still on johto btw.

Can you help me to transfer back to Iamtu PC? because i love that pokemon and want to get mega stone for scizor. i really need your help. 

Thank you soo much for your help. 

this screenshot is from Amtu10

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (34).png

Aww. ok thanks TT

Hello, 

My name is bloperino, i have the same problem with my haunter, Wadaa can't give it back to me

It's on silver

trade evidence.PNG

The pokemon was Recovered, please confirm if it's in you box last slot.

* Zoruami *

Edited by Zoruami
Recovered Pokemon
  • Checked/Done 1