Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

We didnt chat cause we were in discord so thats my proof, pls need my Alakazam for my pokemon Elite 4 line up. My Kadabra is from Kanto and my friend is in Johto he has no 8th badge yet.

Issue already resolved between users.

-Cecillon

184748204_unknown(1).png.e17650f645769edb960f22fd39c9c25a.png

unknown.png.fc06951fc767632c7eeb30dc1c70c8ca.png

Edited by Cecillon

I accidentally trade my haunter to someone so they could trade it back and then it got stuck in his pc because he cant access pokemon from other regions. Can someone please help me get my pokemon back?

I accidentally trade my haunter to someone so they could trade it back and then it got stuck in his pc because he cant access pokemon from other regions. Can someone please help me get my pokemon back?

I am on the gold server. My username is DosMas my trade partner is Halesyeah. I was trying to evolve haunter to get it right back as Gengar. Please let me know if you are able to help. I need that pokemon to get to the next region.

I accidentally traded my haunter to someone so they could trade it back and then it got stuck in her pc because she cant access pokemon from other regions. Can someone please help me get my pokemon back? I am on the gold server. My username is DosMas my trade partner is Halesyeah. I was trying to evolve haunter to get it right back as Gengar. Please let me know if you are able to help. I need that pokemon to get to the next region.

Your Haunter is now back in your PC box. Enjoy

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

My name is miguel190 in the game ,and i m in gold server , i was looking in the trade a guy want to buy a leveling service pokemon,and i decide to do it ,it was my first time as well,we traded in pokecenter in vermillion city and the pokemon was in hoenn ,and i didn't know that i can t level it if i didn't unlock that specific region ,i was trying to trade it but i couldn't ,for me i finished johto ,i though i can do the leveling but not everywhere ,my bad here is a photo proof of the pokemon1585810860703.thumb.png.6e6ea6d772d467122990b6b8945e4243.png

ID:33140676 from Hoenn pokemon: KOFFING the name the guy who traded me :Amanpokemont ty for your support :RowletHeart:

Issue already resolved between users and Koffing back with Amanpokemontrai

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

My name is miguel190 in the game ,and i m in gold server , i was looking in the trade a guy want to buy a leveling service pokemon,and i decide to do it ,it was my first time as well,we traded in pokecenter in vermillion city and the pokemon was in hoenn ,and i didn't know that i can t level it if i didn't unlock that specific region ,i was trying to trade it but i couldn't ,for me i finished johto ,i though i can do the leveling but not everywhere ,my bad here is a photo proof of the pokemon[ATTACH=full]135342[/ATTACH]

ID:33140676 from Hoenn pokemon: KOFFING the name the guy who traded me :Amanpokemont ty for your support :RowletHeart:

i was not trying to steal any pokemon at all

Resolved as above

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon

Hey sorry, I gave my poke to one guy for lvl service and he gave it to his brother and since he's doing another region.

It's locked in pc, I told him to give me the pokemon's ID, here it is: 44108706.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the delay. Your pokemon has been returned and you will find your Shiny swinub which is now a shiny mamoswine in your PC.

-Cecillon

Edited by Cecillon