Region Locked Pokemon Megathread

Logan

Hey there, I (Pkmtrnmbrowne) am playing with my partner (Eimear) who is sitting across from me, we are playing on the silver server.

As we are just sitting across from each other we didn't confirm in the in-game chat function our intentions to trade ect, however as I am further through the game, the Pokemon I was intending to trade evolve has now been locked in her PC.

This was an evolution trade for a Scyther, 

Please see attached screenshots provided from Eimear's POV, referencing her trainer card and the locked Scyther...

Could you please help resolve this accident!

Thanks!

Image 14-10-2023 at 14.17.jpg

Edit: Zoruami - restored, please check PC last slot.

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

image.png.86a1f9ba0b73e9cd854e7ea8d22a5a39.pngimage.png.f1d718ba7a2777e02713fd6637d3bb10.pngserhachu3.PNG.2b0260b1cde32a6424c22d64ac3c654c.PNG 
diddnt get any pictures of it. but trying my best to get as much advise that i can

Silver Server : IGN Mrsjackson
Player who are my pokes are: Serhachu

Edit1: His only Region is Kanto, thats why he cant use them.
Was borrowing him to test against a boss on easy

Edit2: He started Johto, so the Arcanine is the only Poke, that need to get restort pls 🙂

Zoruami: The pokemon was restored, please check your PC last slot.

Edited by Zoruami
filling more information
  • Checked/Done 1

My username is Sovereign09 and I traded a player named Cerberuskmf so their machoke could be evolved on the gold server but didn't know they caught it in johto and now it's locked into my PC and I can't give it back. I got logged out while trying to figure out how to resolve the issue and lost the chats. The person put a lot of effort into EV training it and I just want to get it back to them. Any help would be appreciated. I have enclosed a screenshot of the machoke in question.Screenshot_20231019_222125_PROClient.jpg.293d66733d9c07db80a6713de7254fe8.jpg

Zoruami: Pokemon restored. 

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello 

I wanted to evolve Mysiadra; But whoever I asked to trade with me did not complete Johto; Now I can't get it back. Can you help me?
image.png.a8cdf3ba8fc0eea4a8ee6de5a3cbe628.png
image.png.491c9f5c3f12e96276d131787a1e9edf.png

Zoruami: Pokemon recovered, please check last PC box slot

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...

Untitled.png.dbb638c60390805b739c87a6aea445fa.png

Main account: Lacomus (Gold)

Alt account: Sumocal (Silver)

Account above is my alt, Sumocal. If possible, looking to have the region locked pokes put on "Lacomus" (Gold). In an ideal world, I'd like to have all transferred to Lacomus (all within the account), but no big deal. I keep Sumocal on Silver for trades. If the request isn't possible, I'll just have to do story on Sumocal, and figure it out from there, but no problem as I said. Just checking if something can be done. Appreciated guys!

Zoruami: Sadly we cannot recover pokemon that were traded between you and your alt account. You will have to finish the story to get those pokemon back.

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

Discord: lacoisi

IGN: Lacomus

Tried trading a clamperl to this player on Silver server as we can see the silly goose didn't pay attention to the locked poke prompt. If this could be sent back to me that would be killer. Just spent 4 hrs training it and another 10 hunting it.image.png.09b61022624926eec4e29cc43fef0f15.pngimage.png.b625c2de98c606ce2349d267aa3af893.png

Zoruami: Pokemon Recovered, please check your PC box last slot

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

Hi,

I made a alt-account so I could trade my Pokémon's from my main to my alt account, so I could evolve them. But at this very moment my Alakazam is locked on my alt account. I did 1 trade with 3 pokemons, but one got locked.

Server: Gold

Main account: Cbaztian

Alt(secondary) account: Dotstep

alt.png

Zoruami: Sadly we cannot recover pokemon that were traded between you and your alt account. You will have to finish the story to get those pokemon back.

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys so i traded with nickensen(a newbie) for trade evolution by mistake , and now my mons are locked in his pc kindly help me to get them back ... I gave him his mon (gengar) back but four of mine mons are stuck with him ..

Server -silver

Related username- ghanubhai, nickensen

Edit-  help me its already been a week, & the player have stopped being active.they all are my OT

Screenshot_2023-11-14-23-15-43-17_b6cf29a8d71a772972c7487cb9181f95.jpg

Zoruami: Restored

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1

Sorry if it’s a bit blurry. But I was doing a trade evolution for someone and didn’t see the region lock message or anything and now they are stuck in my pc. The ID for the electabuzz is 62810993 and the ID for the Clamperl is 69619334. If it’s possible to have the Pokémon given back to the original Owner who is Xexeuspa3 would be appreciated! Forgot to mention but the server is Gold

IMG_3229.jpeg

Zoruami: Recovered. 

Edited by Zoruami
  • Checked/Done 1