Add a warning to the worldquest pokemon

Hundjager

1 minute ago, ThatGuyGareth said:

I did look up the mysterious ticket and the event in general on the pro wiki, it was only because someone in the help chat had told me I could just leave the fight and go back that I had done it. I wouldn't assume that I'd be given false information and wasn't told by anyone else if it was the incorrect information so I'd have no reason to doubt it. Just a learning curve really, at least if this is a thing to happen it shouldn't happen to anyone else. However will have to see if it's even something they'd want to implement 

I mean, in the end you did loose your one chance to battle and capture the Pokemon that you had been rewarded with after today's WQ.

I myself would be pretty depressed, after spending almost 9 and a half hours today only to experience that without any prior warning.

Basically the reason why I mentioned this:

20 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

And perhaps having a second confirmation on the "surrender/run" when fighting the boss?

But why? Some would maybe think "Oh, but if I run, I can re-battle it, because it's not "dead".

This in theory could also lead to many unaware players doing this simple mistake and loose their one chance to fight it.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

I mean, in the end you did loose your one chance to battle and capture the Pokemon that you had been rewarded with after today's WQ.

I myself would be pretty depressed, after spending almost 9 and a half hours today only to experience that without any prior warning.

Basically the reason why I mentioned this:

Oh believe me I was quite annoyed, however there's not much I can do about it now. The only thing I can do is try and get it implemented to give a prompt which is why I created the thread.

I mean, not to mention the one person I messaged from the discord moderators told me it was "Obvious" that it was a "Wild Pokemon" 

This made me more annoyed than the actual loss of the pokemon tbh

• Like 1

spacer.png