Random Battle Ladder Rewards?

Eaty

On 8/18/2021 at 8:27 AM, Ratedbeast said:

+1 Of course

Regarding the reward system, I think pattern for Ranked ladder reward system would be better. Normally Ranked ladder players are rewarded according to their rank. Like 1st Place are rewarded with 600 PvP coins, 2nd with 595 PvP coins and so on. But in case of Random ladder, we can do like, 1st Place shall be rewarded with 600 PvE coins, 2nd with 595 PvE and so on. I think this rewarding system should be fine. 

Because the random battles have so much to do with PvE ... 😕

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

On 8/18/2021 at 7:27 AM, Ratedbeast said:

+1 Of course

Regarding the reward system, I think pattern for Ranked ladder reward system would be better. Normally Ranked ladder players are rewarded according to their rank. Like 1st Place are rewarded with 600 PvP coins, 2nd with 595 PvP coins and so on. But in case of Random ladder, we can do like, 1st Place shall be rewarded with 600 PvE coins, 2nd with 595 PvE and so on. I think this rewarding system should be fine. 

No I am against this idea , as random battles have nothing to do with pve.

• Eaty changed the title to Random Battle Ladder Rewards?
On 8/19/2021 at 10:45 PM, Bash said:

Because the random battles have so much to do with PvE ... 😕

On 8/20/2021 at 6:11 AM, Vithu96 said:

No I am against this idea , as random battles have nothing to do with pve.

I forgot that Random battle does not have any relation with PvE, my bad sorry. Well, I got another idea. Since it is Random battle, don't you think reward should also be Random? (The below mentioned rewarding system is just for top 10 Random Ladder players.) For instance,

1st Random Ladder player can get reward a random reward from the options: 2x Reroll ticket / random outfit which worth 250 PvP coins + random item which worth 50 PvP coins / 1x random Jet ski / 300 PvP coins.

Likewise, 2nd Random Ladder player has the options: 1x Reroll ticket + 1x random headwear (excluding champion crown) / 1x random cloak (which worth 250 PvP coins) / 250 PvP coins. 

Similarly, 3rd Random Ladder player has the options: 1x Reroll ticket + random item which worth 50 PvP coins / 4x random choice items / 200 PvP coins. 

I know all the options can be bought from XXX PvP coins, but just wanted to twist the rewarding system. 🙂

The rest 7 players shall be rewarded with PvP coins and berries accordingly. (Don't have anything in mind about the rest players right now)

(If there could be Random ladder tournament every month like Ranked ladder tournament, the top 25 players can also win some cool rewards.)

Also guys, let me know how is my idea?

Edited by Ratedbeast

honestly something as simple as 1 pvp coin per win would work until something better is figured out for rewards because as of right now both of the servers random queues are just as bad as the unranked queues, hardly any people are playing them. 

• Checked/Done 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png