Updating Ignorelist :)

Zea

Hi there ,

I want to let staffs know , that Ignorelist was one of the best things added to the game , like seriously . cause of this the things such harrassment , kindergarten taunting , insults was often reduced if not avoided in future occasions at least . made it at least peaceful instead of having to feed the attention seeking energy . 

what I want to suggest however , is to make the Ignorelist of both servers merged , so that you don’t have to unnecessarily do the command several times again in the other server if you haven’t already . 

2nd suggestion is an option to Ignore a whole Guild , there will be times guild members will incite unnecessary negative conflict even though , It’s evident that a member of their guild is the one who initiated such action . 

pros =

— to avoid unnecessary inconveniences , harrassment , insults in the future from several members of a Guild whenever a conflict is happening / happened . 

cons =

— you may lost a potential sale from a member of the guild ignored , ( if he / she isn’t aware that you’ve ignored him / her . 

— doesn’t solve continuous falsified stories / actions happened in a situation , in a specific discord server but only in-game . 

+1 some guilds will call all their cousins brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, friends, friends families just to trash talk if they want to have problems with you. for example lets say you use stall in pvp, they will cancel a whole birthday party just to get everyone in that birthday party to come call the said person a wallero. speaking from experience and i know it happens to many others as well

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

+1 to this, also in ignoring the guild it would ignore invites from them

But from what Limit said, yes understandably it would be toxic, but the reason would be because of the toxicity, so you would be toxic, to ignore the toxic

And if you ignore people when you try to buy a poke, unlucky for you

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

while people can be toxic, the best solution would be to switch off dms and smile in all chat at the people who are trying to insult you xd.

if they decide to insult you there, everyone can see how dumb they are.

its just a game at the end of the day and a lot of people take stuff way too seriously.

since im on the topic i think a quick unignore function needs to added to the ignore list- a drop down menu when you right click so you can unignore without typing a command.