house system'

Rhev

Greetings

The idea simple:

There are houses and buildings around map. Someone buys that house by related npc, and npc generates a house interior id. When he/she interact with door, spawns to their house. 

There are many avaible buildings in all regions to do that. 

Only 3 different interior views are enough for this. Small, medium, large. Prices can be equal to sizes like, small house - 5.000.000, medium house - 25.000.000 / large house - 100.000.000.

Inside the house works like a pokecenter. Storage system, healing, even escape rope spawns back to house, and maybe some special benefits.

In the future maybe the interior can be edited by players like painting walls, changing furnitures maybe even move them.

Maybe a different system for entering the house should be better. Like setting a door lock inside the house which only owner can do that. When another one tries to enter the same house, type house id first at door, then the password so the visitor can enter the house as guest. 

Addition:
-Players can pick one (two in medium and three in large maybe) of their poke to walk around in house. 
-Another addition, players can save their team a.k.a hall of fame to their wall or monitor maybe and visitors can inspect them.

Putting two simple examples as attachment

house-1.jpg

house-2.jpg

Edited by rhev
Additions

-1, but could be a +1 if the suggestion is improved a level.

While this is a quite a interesting suggestion alone, don't get me wrong.

But the common player would not find this interesting enough, to make it worth the effort that it would take to implement something on this level.

I am thinking about collecting suggestions similiar to this in one place and then add my own twist to it. So hope its okay if I use this as a base template for it. :SnivyBad:

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

What do you mean by improving the idea?

I can write the scripts needed for it, i can make house interior views on proeditor, and edit builds outside, i can make new furnitures tiles on spesific colors to buy from a npc in a shop. But a small staff team with a scripter, mapper and artist can do this in just a couple days.

7 minutes ago, rhev said:

IBut a small staff team with a scripter, mapper and artist can do this in just a couple days.

One thing is for these mentioned roles to do their jobs and then deliver quickly.

But then we have the workload for the developers for this suggestion. Which is on an entirely different level then the rest.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Electrocute4u said:

One thing is for these mentioned roles to do their jobs and then deliver quickly.

But then we have the workload for the developers for this suggestion. Which is on an entirely different level then the rest.

You use simple words but however my english not enough to understand i think xD

1 minute ago, rhev said:

You use simple words but however my english not enough to understand i think xD

Okay. Let me make it simple.

Developers have a lot more to do then the other roles that you mentioned have.

It might be hard to understand a developer's work, but its not as easy as it sounds, especially on this scale.

• Like 1

Contributor 

Discord Status

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Electrocute4u said:

Okay. Let me make it simple.

Developers have a lot more to do then the other roles that you mentioned have.

It might be hard to understand a developer's work, but its not as easy as it sounds, especially on this scale.

Understood 🙂