Merge servers

Ari418

I was gonna say that we shud have a server merge. Pokeone has roughly 400-500 People every Day and pro has the same but on each server. Making it like this will have the biggest servers plus lots of players more vibrant more haste

IMO, PRO has something like 800-900 players on each server daily + Merge Silver with Gold is almost impossible as people have a character on both server and some exclusive rewards (only available once per account per server)

d5etayp-14309eb3-5664-4835-a7b7-e0e89f193523.png.cc8ae41407080c2ab48af909fb347e93.png

Well, they merged Red, Blue and Yellow into the two current servers back in the days.

So I don't see a reason why they should merge once more.

Furthermore, its better to have two environments instead of one large one.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• Developer
9 hours ago, Sbyz said:

IMO, PRO has something like 800-900 players on each server daily + Merge Silver with Gold is almost impossible as people have a character on both server and some exclusive rewards (only available once per account per server)

Correct, on high times we have 800-1000 users on each server. Merging the accounts wouldn't be much of a problem but I don't see many advantages.

The only advantage I see is the PvP queue but I rather have a cross-server ranked PvP queue and battles than merging both servers. The two server system works quite well.