Mawilite - Metagrossite - Sablenite - Greninja Ban Envelope

Mythicallegend

Dear Staff members , Pvp Council members,

Firstly thanks for the efforts done by anyone who does spend a part of their time trying to enhance the game for free whether reaching a good outcome or not.

Kindly I've few comments :

1- Exciting the users with a new patch with new good megas then banning them result in a lot of negativity and depression to users who started having fun with the new stuff in the new patch.

2- Absolutely against the waste of efforts and money spent by buyers and hunters in game for the later banned pokes,

For example:

-  You let a user hunt for hours and days a poke then get all of this effort trashed is unfair.

- Those users who spent tons of money buying epic pokes like for example this guy who spent over 23m for an epic mawile few days ago then getting his poke banned and for plenty of other users is unfair for them and for the spent hours on grinding cash.

- The spent hours on quests for mega pokes also by a lot of users are a waste of time.

- The formed teams and money spent on pokes to coupe along with the freshly banned pokes is unfair.

I don't mind having an op poke banned like bb greninja or mawile mega but all I'm saying is,

it should be banned previously before releasing the patch and tested specially by the pvp Council not after the release with seasons and sometimes can go for a long while like with aegislash.

If the pvp community need a hype of a variety they should discuss with votes on suggestions with the council whether to have a strong meta with a lot of options of previous banned pokes or nerfed ones like galewings of talon , bb ninja , speed boost blaziken and so on of op abilities, moves or stones etc..

Or whether to have a balanced meta like the current one to make it fair for h.o team users/ stall teams users/ balanced teams users.

Kindly review the PRO Community members on their demands and comments on the last ban cause a lot of complains have been made and kindly review those notes in this thread.

Thanks and regards.

Edited by MythicalLegend
  • Like 17

Well the current council wasn't actually made a thing until a few months ago, since about november 2020 was when it properly kicked off, and at the time, I don't think there was a plan with how to proceed. Also, one of the main factors for being staff, is that you are not allowed to leak any information. So telling anyone, even the council, about what pokemon are coming up, is not allowed, which i do think is a big flaw in the system. they can't judge a pokemon if they don't know what the pokemon is. However all this being said, i do agree with the fact that something of it needs to change. Perhaps like a discussion somewhere private where the council members can be informed of a new pokemon, and talk about it there, before releasing what was said, when the poke is released.

Understandably though, the people that spent millions on a mawile, like you said, somewhat had it handed to them. There was discussion happening about a potential mawile, sableye, and greninja suspect test, which could easily lead in to a ban, for a couple months already. So overall i do think it is somewhat their fault for it. Which is also why i refused to buy one, and rather borrowed one from a guildmate.

Edited by g3n3r4l

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

7 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

Well the current council wasn't actually made a thing until a few months ago, since about november 2020 was when it properly kicked off, and at the time, I don't think there was a plan with how to proceed. Also, one of the main factors for being staff, is that you are not allowed to leak any information. So telling anyone, even the council, about what pokemon are coming up, is not allowed, which i do think is a big flaw in the system. they can't judge a pokemon if they don't know what the pokemon is. However all this being said, i do agree with the fact that something of it needs to change. Perhaps like a discussion somewhere private where the council members can be informed of a new pokemon, and talk about it there, before releasing what was said, when the poke is released.

Understandably though, the people that spent millions on a mawile, like you said, somewhat had it handed to them. There was discussion happening about a potential mawile, sableye, and greninja suspect test, which could easily lead in to a ban, for a couple months already. So overall i do think it is somewhat their fault for it. Which is also why i refused to buy one, and rather borrowed one from a guildmate.

what about the players that didnt bought a pokemon now but they bought it before some years!  

and not only bought it but i spended extra millions to buy the ability change ticket from summer tournament to make it right nature!  

what about those players? its their fault again? that they bought a pokemon before around 2-3 years and they invest on it ?

• Like 1

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

1 minute ago, sarks said:

what about the players that didnt bought a pokemon now but they bought it before some years!  

and not only bought it but i spended extra millions to buy the ability change ticket from summer tournament to make it right nature!  

what about those players? its their fault again? that they bought a pokemon before around 2-3 years and they invest on it ?

i mean if they bought it years ago that's on them, as back then there wasn't even much confirmation that those megas were going to be out. I don't think that they'll all stay banned, so eventually they'll be reinstated. If you wasted your money for an ability change from the summer tournament that's on you.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

13 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

I totally agree with all you said except for the last lines,

It is applicable to be said on a mawile kind of but it is nearly impossible to skip buying a poke or hunt it for days that is used by everyone for a long while like greninja or aegislash for years cause they have been suspected since 2019 or 2020

6 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

i mean if they bought it years ago that's on them, as back then there wasn't even much confirmation that those megas were going to be out. I don't think that they'll all stay banned, so eventually they'll be reinstated. If you wasted your money for an ability change from the summer tournament that's on you.

for the same reason we will keep continue hunting pokes? buy epic ones  invest to make some of them even better with the tickets i mean! 

for example in 2 years from now you might ban a poke like volca or chari etc! so with what reason you tell us to continue try hard to make money buy an epic unique poke and then you will ban it  and ofc it will be our choice!  but why to do it? 

why to keep trying hard to make money and buy something unique?

Edited by sarks
  • Like 1

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif