Mawilite - Metagrossite - Sablenite - Greninja Ban Envelope

Mythicallegend

a few points about it>

-Staff lately seems to me extremely amateurish in any issue related to pvp, really do not understand what they are wanting to do.

-The staff does not know how to put or ban pokemons in PRO. (put pokemons after a week announce the ban without even reading the opinion of the council, after a while say they have turned back on the decision)

This kind of attitude not only harms the pvp scene, also the economy in general, as said in the post, time, money and especially the excitement of testing something new.

I believe many will no longer spend their money and time hunting when they launch some new pokemon.

this is primarily for the staff, there was already the error in the ash greninja, and this happening now again, let's wait for the next chapters.

Well, thats it guys. Mega Sableye was banned, imo a good one, due to the fact, completely stops stall with its ability. Mega Mawile was meh, atleast for me, never had any problem with it, but can see why its banned. And Greninja? Probably the worst mistake staffs EVER did or will do. Clearly no idea from them, the fact that they show things against h.o. teams is a joke, that team's main job is to kill as fast as possible and never to defend. Balanced 90% of the time has counter for it, and that 10% is just randomly put together teams. We moved forward with M Sableye ban, but the Greninja ban moved us back way too much. But hey, we might get the tapus soon, and we can enjoy the totally not broken tapu lucha combo, or we wil be able to enjoy the totally not broken Magerna in pvp soon. So in conclusion : keep up the good with with things like M Sableye ban, and do much, much better next time with banning mons like Greninja. Cant wait to see how amazing this pvp season will be. Gonna be the healthiest that this game ever seen.

• 4 months later...