Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

29 minutes ago, Shadow2054 said:

Lets face it, every point is a double edged sword. A point against Greninja is also a point that supports Greninja. It just depends on whether you support or don't support Greninja. Every point is literally the same but rephrased to make Greninja look strong or weak, and this argument is going to go in loops if neither side admits defeat.

1691368335_download(7).jpeg.e3c3b2c318683604dd5338cb9dc6f41e.jpeg

(Also for the record, some people said if Greninja is banned because its so annoying, then why dont we ban annoying stall mons)

Dayyum Thanks for understanding, Loved what you said! Many here don't have guts to admit it that it indeed is double sworded

Its not as broken as they make it appear! Its only banned bcs it could handle Stall, I see no other reason. It couldn't even kill stall tbh, all what it could do was u turn and spike against it. Against balanced teams, Ninja is just like any regular sweeper from my perspective. 

12 minutes ago, iammeetdp said:

Dayyum Thanks for understanding, Loved what you said! Many here don't have guts to admit it that it indeed is double sworded

Its not as broken as they make it appear! Its only banned bcs it could handle Stall, I see no other reason. It couldn't even kill stall tbh, all what it could do was u turn and spike against it. Against balanced teams, Ninja is just like any regular sweeper from my perspective. 

Banned because it can beat stall? hmmmmmm? Pretty sure stall vs Gren was only mentioned once to none in the PRO PvP council. I really don't want to argue or side with anyone but PLEASE get your facts checked. If this were a real debate and I were a judge, I would side with banning Greninja.

+1

Greninja should be unbanned its best pokes to kill stalls due to versatile moveset and people giving reason that gren can kill defoger like with hp gras thats [heck]. These days we can predict its hp grass or anything and its not even available to all u gotta hunt it hell and u should get advantage of ur effort and u can counter gren easily u just need good team buildup unless u battle with random teams .with gren ban most of the current mega got not checks and easily sweeps with good support . 

So please unban greninja

• Like 1

videotogif_2021.01.25_19.30.36.gif

Sure +1 from me.
not gonna talk my reason why because this also suddenly ban without any reason afer years used.
I also need the thread why ninja, m.sable. and m.mawile banned and broken mega metagros allowed. also all the opinion why ban and unban.

Atleast i want to give my argue that maybe so much different with them.
Iam ready 1v47

but dont too english, sure i cant understand what you trying to talk

• Like 1

I state it at the very beginning. +1 

No one wants more that Greninja gets unbanned than me. I saw, read, and heard different opinions on both sides. The for side is that Greninja has unpredictable moveset beside Ice Beam, beacuse its always there. So this kick out all the facts, that things like Zapdos or Landorus can check it. We are left with things like Chansey/Ferrothorn/Clefable/Alomomola. Chansey checks Greninja's Low Kick, even with crit, its not gonna kill it. Softboiled, toxic easily walls it. So that is 1 counter. Ferrothorn runs 2 obvious move, and they are leech seed and stealth rocks. Every single Ferrothorn I faced had Protect, and they used to check it, whether Greninja has low kick or not. With hp fire, you cant do anything, basicly every special mon can suprise you with a super eff3ctive hidden power. Alomomola completely destroy Greninja, while Clefable survive Gunk Shot, while that move is rarely used. 

Now for the against part. Beside Greninja, I cant really name any other pokemon that can suprise you with moves, beacuse the rest of the meta mons pretty much have the same moveset, and you can easily play around it. Do we really want that? Do we really just want to click a move or switch and play pvp like workers in the factories? Or we want to like have tactics, that can suprise our enemy, or just simply outsmart them with different movesets. People say, that with adding Tapus and/or Toxapex, we might get back Greninja. Do we really want Toxapex? The most toxic stall mon ever created? Do we really want to see more disgusting combos with any defensive flying type? Are we prepared to face Tapu Koko in rain? Or just the Tapu+Lucha combo? Or we want to see scarfed Tapu Lele, with the terrain, that doesnt allow you to use priority moves? Or, we want the other fairy/steel Magearna? That after 1 or 2 shift gear, you are done, unless we have unaware Quagsire, beacuse Clefable gets destroyed. We are using Gen6 pokemon with Gen7 mechanics, and Greninja is banned. Talonflame's ability got nerfed a very long time ago, even tho, they say, we are using Gen6. I look at the ability, and its nerfed, while the change was made in Gen7. 

• Like 2

I agree with iammeetdp. Greninja has been around for 2 years.what problem did it create now that it didnt created then.  It has 4 move syndrome it has a limit of pokes to deal with at a time. And with new fast megas it is outspeeded as well. 

• Like 1