Petition to Unban Greninja from Ranked OU PvP

Iammeetdp

35 minutes ago, shunsou said:
2 hours ago, 0danobunaga said:

i can agree if greninja can do so many moves, it has great moves pool but that doesnt means make this poke broken. since it can dies even with not super effective moves. this poke also ironically can dies with his own life orb, or even fake out spam. in other side we only can use 4 moves in 1 poke and we have 6 slotted pokes in a team that can do check. and scarf ninja will not able to break any walls since most of them access protect or regen moves.
and about new player uses their own moves without copying smogon or most used moves. i will call it this is how we live, we do experiments to beats our newest challange and threat. and for years ninja never debating in, everyone can accept its mobility so good but in other side this thing so fragile.
and everyone use their ninja to makes their team more solid, they uses moves what the other poke cant learn in team, we should already can predict a little what it will do just by draft. atleast experienced pvpver know how to solve it. we can also beat non scarfed ninja with any scarf poke easily, if they used scarf on it we know what we will do next step. for example pursuit, double switch or something that make you can go ladder.
and i still dont get why need next gen mons to come to make ninja unbanned since already so many megas and tricks can beat it

Dont always think about wall only try to think about offensive mons as well

tumblr_pzawqx8A2G1v6xsm2o1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, 0danobunaga said:

Because Gliscor poison heal + defog is gen 7 mechanics and how is related with Greninja+spike and also we already said before we dont complex ban and I will answer mega alakazam part tomorrow

So its gen7 mechanic, I see. Just like Greninja in OU. I dont see the reason why couldnt they just made a complex ban, instead of ruining many player's team or fun in pvp. Its related and not related at the same time. We saw that complex ban work perfectly, we could do the same with Greninja too,but they rather took it away. 

8 minutes ago, 0danobunaga said:

I thought about offensive mons so many times. Things like bisharp, breloom, offensive lando, drago, garchomp, they will all die to any super effective move. But they take a good amount of damage from other moves too, unless they resist it, or doesnt effect them, like poison type move steel pokemon. Obviously, hyper offense will not tank, it will try to set up, and finish it. Offensive mons in balanced have a switch out to any more defensive mon, or you can hope that they dont predict your switch to another offensive mon. But just like in all other cases the word "IF" is there, while in pvp theres no if. 

11 minutes ago, 0danobunaga said:

if you means offensive mon in stall team, then i will say its hard to beat, but if its offensive mons in offensive team, something like ninja wont do more than kill 1, then its just about trade

• Like 1

give it time, protean will be unbanned eventually. right now no, once we get stuff like tapus added, and other things that can actually tank hits, and cover many gren sets, then definitely unban, but for now, no

torrent gren is already not banned, so you can still use it

Edited by g3n3r4l
  • Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

10 minutes ago, g3n3r4l said:

give it time, protean will be unbanned eventually. right now no, once we get stuff like tapus added, and other things that can actually tank hits, and cover many gren sets, then definitely unban, but for now, no

from this comment i can see we will add more stalls and ninja will be really cant do much then can entering the battle again, actually, why need to wait till its got walled perfectly when we use offense or weather team ninja already cant do much. anyway im not ninja crazy fans but i know the limit when i use it

Edited by shunsou

1 hour ago, g3n3r4l said:

Thats the problem. You guys say Greninja is broken, but at the same time saying we need Tapus and stuffs like Toxapex. No, we dont need any of them. How are you going to deal with Tapu Kokó under rain? How will you deal with scarf Tapu Lele without prio moves? Tapu Koko is just straight broken under rain, hits like a truck, not even talking about the fact it can be physical/special or mixed. Toxapex is the most disgusting pokemon ever created, we dont need it here to be paired with things like skarmory. Magearna can not be killed with magnezone, it has access to volt switch, its easily going to gain momentum. We really need them? People are pissed over this ban, beacuse we know this wasnt fair at all, and stating that we gonna get them back, when more broken pokes going to come is not gonna lead anywhere. We need it back, and we dont ask tapus and/or toxa, thank you. 

1 minute ago, Eric66 said:

Thats the problem. You guys say Greninja is broken, but at the same time saying we need Tapus and stuffs like Toxapex. No, we dont need any of them. How are you going to deal with Tapu Kokó under rain? How will you deal with scarf Tapu Lele without prio moves? Tapu Koko is just straight broken under rain, hits like a truck, not even talking about the fact it can be physical/special or mixed. Toxapex is the most disgusting pokemon ever created, we dont need it here to be paired with things like skarmory. Magearna can not be killed with magnezone, it has access to volt switch, its easily going to gain momentum. We really need them? People are pissed over this ban, beacuse we know this wasnt fair at all, and stating that we gonna get them back, when more broken pokes going to come is not gonna lead anywhere. We need it back, and we dont ask tapus and/or toxa, thank you. 

i actually do want them, which means your statement is false, tapu koko would be very nice for me, i dont want to debate when you seem this upset, anger clouds judgement, stall hate = anger, so i'll just leave it

and its been said that eventually all legendaries will want to be added, so it's just a matter of time. just because you don't want to have to adapt to a new metagame that involves tapus and toxapex, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

• Like 2

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

5 hours ago, shunsou said:

if you means offensive mon in stall team, then i will say its hard to beat, but if its offensive mons in offensive team, something like ninja wont do more than kill 1, then its just about trade

How many ppl have been talking abiut spikes bruh

2 minutes ago, SuperHuy13 said:

How many ppl have been talking abiut spikes bruh

what the problem with spikes? is it the move that make ninja a broken pokemon? what about stealth rock diancie, azelf, accelgor?

you can always removes hazard with spinner or defoger after kill the setter or just take same hazard to your opponent and rush them to defog it. unless you scared your team die because 1 spike and auto defog in same time when they have serperior/bisharp then i will not fight any argue about it. i dont get why hazard move for sweeper poke make it broken. just need to know the correct time to do and all good. 1 spike wont make all ur your die especially when you have levitate and flying in ur team,  and that always. i bet it is always

• Like 1