Greninja @ Life Orb

Ability: Protean

Timid Nature

252 SpA 252 Spe 4 Def

- Ice Beam

- Hydro Pump

- Spikes

- Extrasensory / Hidden Power Grass

anything you need other coverage to hit you can just spikestack on, the only defoggers allowed to play the game are mantine, spdef mew, and empoleon (lol)

i dont think i need to explain why stacking spikes on a mon with infinite offensive pressure is broken asf

Nice of you to mention 5 moves whilist suggesting 4 lol

Good Luck getting through Ferrothron, Mantine, Chansey and 100 other pokes with that ninja. Ohh wait!!! Ninja is going to set up spikes on them, BROKEN ASF. Infernape, Bisharp. etc etc some names who can do very same thing with other hazard. I really dont get the excuse of banning ninja bcs it can both learn spikes and pressure defogger. when I was providing reasons of how fragile ninja is even against the mons it should kill easily, people were telling me to swtich ninja out against them. Why dont you guys swtich out your defoggers against ninja than! is it too much of work??? Ninja wouldnt even risk switching in to traditional defogger like zapdos or rotom wash as there is always fear of volt swtich/discharge. Its a mon that is not broken , but is being proven broken!

1 hour ago, Shadow2054 said:

Well, you can always switch a ghost or a resistance into explosion unless the azelf is smart and predicts well. Also kinda forgot azelf has taunt so defogging on azelf is impossible anyway unless you are using a scarfed defog or get the starmie speed tie. (if adzelf explodes, there is no target and hence defog / spin fails)

yes ninja also can taunt so defogging on it also impossible, do you put taunt on your offensive ninja? and what make it possible? kill it first just like how you kill azelf. if you scaerd or gets annoyed with something, just think how to beat by bringing it counter or use multiple trick.
explosion also have weakness that you mention out there, but how it it plays as ninja style with 3 full offense and 1 hazard, you switch to ghost and your ghost die by it hit. maybe azelf cant one shot zapdos rotom etc but so are them cant one shot it and its sure can beat them in 2nd shot. so actually everything having the weakness, maybe ninja more difficult to predict by drafting, but it doens't means its imposible to predict since its only can use 4 moves. and sure move is ice beam, you can only think or bait the 3 other by everything you can. that gonna be same thing how you get shocked by offensive azelf. and both poke was having same nature and same cute defenses.

and then why we are talking about azelf here

2 hours ago, iammeetdp said:

Nice of you to mention 5 moves whilist suggesting 4 lol

Good Luck getting through Ferrothron, Mantine, Chansey and 100 other pokes with that ninja. Ohh wait!!! Ninja is going to set up spikes on them, BROKEN ASF. Infernape, Bisharp. etc etc some names who can do very same thing with other hazard. I really dont get the excuse of banning ninja bcs it can both learn spikes and pressure defogger. when I was providing reasons of how fragile ninja is even against the mons it should kill easily, people were telling me to swtich ninja out against them. Why dont you guys swtich out your defoggers against ninja than! is it too much of work??? Ninja wouldnt even risk switching in to traditional defogger like zapdos or rotom wash as there is always fear of volt swtich/discharge. Its a mon that is not broken , but is being proven broken!

He already proved.it broken by just tagging it with mega mawile

9 hours ago, g3n3r4l said:

i actually do want them, which means your statement is false, tapu koko would be very nice for me, i dont want to debate when you seem this upset, anger clouds judgement, stall hate = anger, so i'll just leave it

and its been said that eventually all legendaries will want to be added, so it's just a matter of time. just because you don't want to have to adapt to a new metagame that involves tapus and toxapex, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't either.

Same thing. We run out of opinions, we make it personal. Im not sure, if you ever heard about Showdown. I do, and thats why I stated, that if Greninja is banned due to being broken, than we dont need tapus, and we dont need toxapex. Obviously, they will be added. But Toxa makes SD real cancer, you never know, when you encounter it. It pretty much forces you to have atleast 1 pokemon that can deal with it, and combining it with stuffs like Lando or skarmory, EQ will do nothing, beacuse they will easily switch out, and gain momentum. Yeah, I want Tapus too. I want to see what ppl will say, when Tapu+Lucha combo will break the pvp. Or just simply Tapu Koko under rain, having access to Volt Switch, and easily gain momentum. 

i hope will be banned ferro,chansey,blissey,skarmory and clefable next season. 🤣 it makes more sense than the banning of greninja. 

OOO atk pokeee > gooo skarmory.. oooo spatk pokee comeback skarmory gooo chanseyyy nice match idea 

• Like 2
ELECT1460985514_1592857052499(1).gif.6a268e7f6c6b96055592bca9d0248c74.gifIVIRE

13 hours ago, shunsou said:

if you means offensive mon in stall team, then i will say its hard to beat, but if its offensive mons in offensive team, something like ninja wont do more than kill 1, then its just about trade

Are you sure ninja wont do more than kill 1? Basically it always kill Serperior, Keldeo, Bisharp, Garchomp and Gengar when I use offensive team.  Not like balance team always get support by defensive pokemons 

tumblr_pzawqx8A2G1v6xsm2o1_500.gif

I find it funny how you made a petition and not a vote, just to hide the fact that not everyone likes greninja.

Also, the issue with greninja isn't the fact people like it or not. It's that it's way too unhealthy. Yes, it is frail and it got a 4-move syndrom, but that's not enough to make it balanced. Frail? It's a revenge killer able to revenge kill most of the metagame, with a crazy 122 speed and a fairly good attack stat. 4-slots syndrom? It already got 4 STABs, not 4 moves, but 4 STABs all with different typings. The oppenent has no way to know what you're playing (except maybe U-turn), and having the STAB provide you more power than it would normal have: a hidden power fire STAB is the same as a flamethrower non-stab, just imagine.

It got no real switch-in, only checks. While it should be a good way to beat offenses, it became able to beat all styles with some coverage. Clefable? Gunk Shot. Chansey? Low kick. Ferrothorn? HP fire and low kick. Heatran? Low kick and HPump. Tyranitar? Low kick. Alomomola? HP grass

It puts so much pressure because the oppenent doesn't know what moves it carries, which means greninja is creating momentum like a mad man by provoking switches. It gives it lots of free turns to put spikes on and even toxic spikes.

It's not because it was here for 2 years that it was balanced, it's that people got attached to it or enjoyed selling it for crazy prices, but that has nothing to do in PVP. Even if you compare with Smogon, PRO is mostly gen 6 ORAS, and Gren got banned at the very beggining of ORAS. Guess what, it was because of Low kick and Gunk Shot being added to its movepool. And guess what, these moves are available on PRO too.

I don't like Mega-Metagross either, but the comparaison is way too far-fetched.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Eric66 said:

Regarding to Oda's answer, Mega Alakazam is not gonna get banned? Lets check it, probably the highest speed after Deoxys-speed form. High spatk. It can copy the enemy's ability, so bringing out on a sturdy pokemon will make it harder to play against it. We either get every Gen7 poke at the same time, or we dont need them. As I mentioned before, Toxapex will break this unhealthy meta even more. Of course, it can be killed with EQ. Just like how you can kill Greninja with max 2 hits, since its a class cannon. Tapus going to break the game even more. Rest of the gen7 pokemons are fine, of course Magearna is an exception. Greninja didnt made it unhealthy, in fact made it somehow healthier. 

Mega Alakazam basically free to kill if the Focus Blast miss hits. And also hazard is around it hard to switch in to mega Alakazam. Even priority move such as Sucker Punch, Bullet Punch  can kill mega Alakazam as well. Faster pokemon majority scarf pokemon also can kill the mega Alakazam and make pressure the mega Alakazam.

9 minutes ago, Spaciow said:

It got no real switch-in, only checks. While it should be a good way to beat offenses, it became able to beat all styles with some coverage. Clefable? Gunk Shot. Chansey? Low kick. Ferrothorn? HP fire and low kick. Heatran? Low kick and HPump. Tyranitar? Low kick. Alomomola? HP grass

That right! I don't want to see those important pokemon get killed by greninja . Those really good to counter another pokemon

Edited by 0danobunaga