Ideas about the daily reporter (solaceon) quest

Dan33

Hello, after the recent changes to the quest, i heard around the general feelings about it and i've came up with an idea. 

The new system is fine (imo), the things that could be improved are two : rewards and requested mons. 

I'll be more specific, it's absolutely right that the player should "work" to get any kind of reward, but asking to catch a tier 8/9, without any kind of immediate reward (like it happens in day 2,4 and 6) it doesn't seem right.  What i'm suggesting here is to give a reward for any submission, not only on specific days, to keep up the motivation and to make it more fair. 

About the requested mons, my idea is that they should be limited to the sinnoh region, catchable without ms, and with a growing tier, something like this :

Day 1  >  tier 2  >  20x Pokeballs / 10x Megaballs / 5x Ultraballs                      

Day 2  >  tier 3  >  20x Repels / 10x Super repels / 5x Max repels                    

Day 3  >  tier 4  >  5x Revival herbs / 10x Revives

Day 4  >  tier 5  >  1x Random fossil (Yes i miss you skull fossil) 

Day 5  >  tier 6  >  5x Focus sash  /  5x PP up

Day 6  >  tier 7  >  3x Rare candies / 1x Masterball

Day 7  >  tier 8  >  Reroll ticket / Nature / Train ticket / Silver disc

Now, i'm sure other players and staff will have better reward ideas, the point of my post is more about the growing difficulty of the quest, strictly connected to the rewards quality, which i find more fair and motivating compared to the one we currently have. 

Thanks to everyone who took his time to read the whole thing, peace. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Algerie31 said:

-1 solaceon quest must come back as it was before and players has to vote for any changes in the future

I dont think staff has any intention to go back to the old quest, that's why i tought this could be a nice "middle way" beetween the two versions

Edited by Dan33

+1. As he said. Is ok that the player have to make an effort to get a reward. But ill show My case as an example. I'm in the 7th day and the reporter asked me for "skorupi". Looking for spanws it just appear or in cerulean cave (tier 9 without ms) OR with ms In sinnoh safari or route 114. I don't have ms and it should cost me around 200k, add safari pass 24hrs (Since tier 8 won't be easy to get in 20 mins safari pass unless You are really lucky). Here obviously i'll go to cerulean cave (i won't spend 200k in ms if i have the chance to get "silver disc" as part of a reward). Also think about those players that doesnt have ms or Even cerulean cave unlocked, 7 days wasted. 

The point here is. Ok fresh caught (Even if it hurts) but pokemons from sinnoh and without ms. This is a good quest, don't kill it.

According to rewards.

Day 4: x3 rare candies or random fossil.

Day 7: x1 masterball.

The other days are ok ig. 

Pokémon tiers from 1-7 imo (8-9 are insane)

• Like 1