Every boss in one place

Drkshdw

1 minute ago, Drkshdw said:

The idea is better than the ways bosses are now.

Better in terms of easier? As mentioned, the game isnt meant to be easy.

3 minutes ago, Drkshdw said:

I wouldnt be looking for a solution if my discord reborn could tell me correct things.

I suggested you how to get around it. You could also track your cooldowns on your own. Reborn Bot is an addition to the game, not a part of it. Im sure you can participate in some way to improve it if it bothers you, but for most players the problem you mentioned seems to be a non-issue.

• Checked/Done 1

12 minutes ago, Drkshdw said:

The idea is better than the ways bosses are now.

You pay 100k you do your bosses and return to vermilion.

I wouldnt be looking for a solution if my discord reborn could tell me correct things.

I can prove this , i beat bosses and after 2-3 days still says that are ready for a fight.

Or i could know how many times i have beat them at hard mode.

Im just trying to suggest something here , maybe im wrong . But << lol -1 >> its not an answer.

I dislike it because you honestly have to spent almost no time to visit the bosses, its also not 100k like you said.
You visit places you would usually not visit. Making all bosses at one place just simplifies the game without any big advantage. The advantage would be you dont have to use the fast travel anymore... wow
I dont have any probelms to travel a bit for bosses. You say you have no time for such stuff but du a boss run in general? Meh. Weak argument imo

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

@BashMan i said 100k as an example.

Yes i dont have the time to check reborn and tell me that ash westbrook is ready and im going from kanto to hoenn , cross the caves , spend 10 min and then ash says you need 3 days.

This is the problem i have so i'm suggest a way at forum suggest section because this is for.

Still << lol -1 >> not an answer for me.

Edited by Drkshdw

This just makes makes bosses easier for frankly not enough drawback (which i dont think there could be a drawback big enough to Warrent it) .   Its basically "I want a easier way to do bosses but i dont want to invest time into the game"  Which some may see as lazy, giving players these options would indeed make boss runs easier but it would also promote lazy alternate account usage.  What i mean by this is people would just plop all 4 (in some cases all 8 ) of their accounts in vermilion (assuming that its where the sailor to this island would be placed) and log into them just to do their bosses fast and easy in an afternoon with all of their accounts.  Would be bad for the economy imo since you would get to much profit for the amount of time your investing, unless you make it astronomically expensive since boss runs can get you a bunch of money.  This is a reason why Solaceon got a update since people were abusing it with all their accounts and not putting in the time to actually do the missions. 

There are other ways of keeping tabs on your bosses, I myself keep a sticky note .txt file in my pro folder that i update whenever i do a boss.  Its simple its effective and its clean. 

Also complaining about travel fees when transit pass exists. (which is 100% worth it and if you dont think it is ill do the math for you if you want)

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

4 hours ago, Drkshdw said:

@BashMan i said 100k as an example.

Yes i dont have the time to check reborn and tell me that ash westbrook is ready and im going from kanto to hoenn , cross the caves , spend 10 min and then ash says you need 3 days.

This is the problem i have so i'm suggest a way at forum suggest section because this is for.

Still << lol -1 >> not an answer for me.

I think you're just disorganized. I just sit one time a week to do 20 bosses. Start with Kanto and almost all Johto. Next week I finish Johto and do Hoenn and Sinnoh. Around 4 hours a week needed, not anymore. You're just blaming your disorganization on the game.

Don't have four hours a week in one sit? Then just sit one hour for four days. Same result.

Edited by Olker