Add the rarity of pokemon into the pokedex

Norex

I know something similiar has already been suggested in the past but with the recent changes I would like to suggest to adding the different rarities (Common (T1-T3), Uncommon (T4-T6), Rare (T7-T9)) to the Pokedex.

It would especially benefit mobile players since switching around between discord (for the reborn bot) and PRO tends to be annoying at some point.

New players who may not know about the discord or the Reborn Bot would get a better idea of different rarities as well and to be honest such important information should be available in the actual game.

grafik.png.8db9a8134a741edd063d00cba1721d29.png

• Like 7

+1 I guess, it's not exactly a bad idea.......but it does make the bot command in discord kinda useless unless you don't have the pokemon in your dex yet.

And if I may add, having these also listed in the pokedex as well would be great:
* evolution method
* the EV given if you defeat that Pokemon

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Starlight said:

+1 I guess, it's not exactly a bad idea,,,,,,,,but it does make the bot command in discord kinda useless unless you don't have the pokemon in your dex yet.

Discord should be useless, it's a totally different program and has nothing to do with the game. A lot of people don't like discord or can't use it.

+1 for the idea.