Should I come back to the game

Sgarac

20 minutes ago, sgarac said:

I kinda quit playing PRO for 2 years ish. Is it a good time to return? Hows the market? Better yet, how is pvp?

Yea, PRO is a great game, Its going under a lot of heat right now, but for the market? Well if selling a Semi-trash Shiny Volcarona is 40m or any good pokemon for 600k the market is pretty high and to sell pokes must be very good. as for the PVP? Honestly I do not do PVP, but they did impliment this new thing called Random battles where you get an assortments of any type of pokes no restriction, you can get a Megamewtwo or Mega Rayquazza if your lucky. Its pretty fun, and although I can't say everything that has happened, yea come back to PRO and enjoy it. Although no events as of now, so nothing much to do except bosses, excavations, solaceon, digs, pvp and hunting. And I don't know but thats a lot of stuff to do, and you can always chill in the Discord too 🙂

• Like 1

18 hours ago, sgarac said:

I kinda quit playing PRO for 2 years ish. Is it a good time to return? Hows the market? Better yet, how is pvp?

Yes, you should return. Different new things have been added. Before crashes were troubling but now mods have fixed it. Random battles are also added which is a great source of fun these days. Different new mounts and other stuff have been added along with some new pokemons. I think you should return and take a look. Hopefully you will enjoy a lot.

• 4 months later...

I think you should come back, it's a lot of fun for me. I think a lot of the issues in the past have been fixed.  I can't remember the last time my game crashed. 
There's a lot of new Pokémon that's been added and the battle system isnt bad either imo.

At the very least you should come back and try it for a weekend and see what you think. 

Hope you return and love it!