allow us to mark many pokemons to give to cultist at one

Algerie31

please allow us to mark many at ones one giving to cultust in wq

i want to say when you submit  the pokemon to be caught in world quest to mysterious cultist you do it at ones you have not to choose each poké from party to give to him (max5 poke each turn)

image.png.dc9de80013a9d4e2b5b0c2c20c5a062e.png

Edited by Algerie31
  • Like 2

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

giving in world quest should be possible from the pc imo 🙂 going one step further, it doesnt matter so much on normal wq, but for the bidoof one its so damn stupid and I said it before, the games infrastructure is just not good enough for t1 world quest, which makes it so terrible.

so yes, giving in 5 at once, or from pc, whatever happens, something should happen.

+1

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dan33 said:

i think it's cause it's not clear what you're suggesting  

i want to say when you submit  the pokemon to be caught in world quest to mysterious cultist you do it at ones you have not to choose each poké from party to give to him (max5 poke each turn)

image.png

• Like 1

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...