nice bidoof quest!

Darkbrey777

3 minutes ago, darkbrey777 said:

theres not a logic about this. i did teh 3,5m wq with 0,5 and now im not gonna get a wq? im not understanding u

So if you divide it by IV/Tier, based on the average like in the post says, and average of 200 bidoofs, if that qualifies you as, what the average contribution % is, even if the quest itself fails because not many people participated. What happens is, you still dont get a reward because the quest itself failed, but you get to participate on the next wq because you quailified as a valuable contributor. So it compensates you with another wq with another reward, and punishes those that dont participate to wait out another rotation, increasing your chances to finish another wq without relying on literally everyone.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

18 minutes ago, Orihara said:

So if you divide it by IV/Tier, based on the average like in the post says, and average of 200 bidoofs, if that qualifies you as, what the average contribution % is, even if the quest itself fails because not many people participated. What happens is, you still dont get a reward because the quest itself failed, but you get to participate on the next wq because you quailified as a valuable contributor. So it compensates you with another wq with another reward, and punishes those that dont participate to wait out another rotation, increasing your chances to finish another wq without relying on literally everyone.

i mean thats ok but we are talking about getting something abuot this 2 wq right now not in future..

thats a pretty nice work but please lets think all together to get some reward about ppl who did the 0,5 in teh 3.5m and 2.5 

personally i did the first one with 0,5 (the 3,5m) and i used 240 balls and 5 hrs of time.

7 hours ago, HeroOfTheStreet said:

In my honest opinion, the world quest should just be reworked so that the person who contributed 0,5 or more always gets a mysterious ticket, regardless of the entire server succeeding or failing in gathering the total amount of required ivs. Work and effort should always be rewarded. It's the only logical thing for me

I definitely agree that it needs a rework. I think something like world-quest for guilds, like guild-quest, would work way better. Like a guild needs to submit specific ivs, if they can submit then they are just fine and only a number of guilds can get rewards, in paper should work way better and make it more competitive.

Also I am honestly disappointed to see that the contributors for these two bidoof wqs got nothing ( not sure if it is theoretically possible to find them and reward them or not). Like there was a person in gold that did %5 of the wq and got nothing. The no compensation attitude we are dealing with rn (as far as I know), just makes me and many people I know mad and sad at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Epithet said:

This cannot be made reality. The World Quest is intended to bring the server together to accomplish a goal. Yes, it sucks for those who put in the work and then do not get rewarded for said work because others decided not to participate, but that is neither the fault of Staff nor the World Quest system. 

I can understand wanting to be rewarded for putting in the work, but giving a ticket to those that do 0.5% even when the IV goal is not met is just not going to happen. It would go against the purpose of the World Quest.

I just don't have any faith in the community after seeing the responses I get both in discord and in game. So don't waste our time trying to bring a server with "whole variety" of people, instead lets make this a quest intended for guilds, which ensures this will not be a personal quest.

Edited by Ayvazar
  • Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

[JUSTIFY]Check out my Youtube Channel, I post non-meta(mostly) PVP videos and some tutorials in Pokemon Revolution Online. Most of my PVP videos also include Turkish commentary.

Some of my tutorial videos and playlists are in the links below:

2 Ways of Fast Levelling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsXxuVefZw

Bosses with Baton Pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCIjvqnnfk

Boss Locations for Each Regionhttps://youtu.be/smaPyWsp_fA?list=PLkRxSYTe-u5A1XcAzilVFwbejSpd99BMg

Monotype PVP Battleshttps://youtu.be/ARyMvz9QMYI?list=PLkRxSYTe-u5ChEHtOqGpLWlbqqPRBLBsX

If you need me, you can reach me on Discord: Maynaq#0866 or IGN: Ayvazar & Ayvasar[/JUSTIFY]

2 hours ago, tejkkapadia123 said:

I feel that if as you mentioned it was a compensation for the server crashes y’all should have given mystery tickets in both the wq for those who completed 0.5%. This wq was an utter failure and a waste of time otherwise. And also if it’s compensation then y’all never needed it to be tough like other wq. That’s what I feel. Tbh we come to pro to have fun and enjoy the game not to get frustrated and disappointed just because the developers think the game needs to get tough and more challenging. 
it’s just an opinion and I don’t wanna argue but I feel y’all should consider giving players who have the completed both w1 and wq 2 0.5% their mystery ticket and listen to the players a bit more

ty 

It wasn't a normal way of compensation. But rather, another opportunity for players to earn Mysterious Tickets while incorporating the newly announced Bidoof Day. Tickets will not be given if the IV goal is not met, which it was not. Disappointing as it may be, that's how the World Quest works.

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

2 hours ago, darkbrey777 said:

obvious that most fail, rightly, it makes no sense to start the mission because teh most part of player online already have the iv rerolls or the legendaries and they don't want to get bother 3 to 5 hours for something they don't need. also many players have not unlocked sinnoh which makes it impossible to finish it! we are often up to 400 online!!!

WAKE UP! 

This is true. There are many players that don't bother with the World Quest for one reason or another. Either they don't think its worth it, don't have time, already have everything it offers, think it's too boring, or any other reason. But they do not do it.

Call upon your fellow players to contribute and help other players. It is very much doable if said players contributed.

As for having access to Sinnoh, that is a fair point. Not everyone has access to it. I personally didn't do Sinnoh until I had about 200 playtime hours. We were talking about the World Quest within Staff and this was brought up a few times. 

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

2 hours ago, Orihara said:

Actually, it kinda can, with a tad more complex method rather than outright rewarding everyone. First gotta look at which problem played crucial role in the fail. One being redundant rewards for way too much effort which primarily discouraged players to participate in it.
So, if you break wq's into tiers and add the contribution % into count. A system that goes up a tier per wq and reward with it will both encourage players to participate and remove those that doesnt participate from the equation all together. To simplify, Player A contributed 0% IV whereas players B has contributed 2-3%. Player B gets to participate in the next wq, which is tier 7 and Player A gets to wait for the next rotation.

To clarify: it cannot be made reality because it is not what we intend the World Quest to be. Maybe that was poor wording on my part.

I'm sure there are a multitude of ways the World Quest can be altered or tweaked, but we do not want to limit the amount of people that can participate in a World Quest.

11 minutes ago, Epithet said:

Call upon your fellow players to contribute and help other players. It is very much doable if said players contributed.

You say something nonsensical, when there are many people who do not speak to each other for some reason and the new ones cannot access certain parts.

IMG_0209.gif.0ec24d2ac7779e4d4b59d5c9005fe104.gif

Click on picture shop of limit

1 hour ago, Ayvazar said:

I just don't have any faith in the community after seeing the responses I get both in discord and in game. So don't waste our time trying to bring a server with "whole variety" of people, instead lets make this a quest intended for guilds, which ensures this will not be a personal quest.

This will simply not happen. The World Quest will remain a server-wide event. A similar event for Guilds would be interesting, though. But the World Quest will not be made into that.

1 minute ago, Epithet said:

This will simply not happen. The World Quest will remain a server-wide event. A similar event for Guilds would be interesting, though. But the World Quest will not be made into that.

Then yeah, think about making two seperate events monthly. This will also increase the interest in PVE guilds.

[JUSTIFY]Check out my Youtube Channel, I post non-meta(mostly) PVP videos and some tutorials in Pokemon Revolution Online. Most of my PVP videos also include Turkish commentary.

Some of my tutorial videos and playlists are in the links below:

2 Ways of Fast Levelling: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSsXxuVefZw

Bosses with Baton Pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzCIjvqnnfk

Boss Locations for Each Regionhttps://youtu.be/smaPyWsp_fA?list=PLkRxSYTe-u5A1XcAzilVFwbejSpd99BMg

Monotype PVP Battleshttps://youtu.be/ARyMvz9QMYI?list=PLkRxSYTe-u5ChEHtOqGpLWlbqqPRBLBsX

If you need me, you can reach me on Discord: Maynaq#0866 or IGN: Ayvazar & Ayvasar[/JUSTIFY]