nice bidoof quest!

Darkbrey777

8 minutes ago, Epithet said:

It wasn't a normal way of compensation. But rather, another opportunity for players to earn Mysterious Tickets while incorporating the newly announced Bidoof Day. Tickets will not be given if the IV goal is not met, which it was not. Disappointing as it may be, that's how the World Quest works.

I agree with this . Cause the point of the world quest is to hunt and finished quest together and get reward together. 

And about suggestion the reward or extra advantages for the one who finish it (in case WQ fail),you cannot play favorite like that. This even is supposed to be together not for only most active player at specific time and day for WQ.

Back then 2019 ,WQ was just like hunting race. Sometimes people was being left out without finishing it.Sometimes caused the lag too. it was happened cause there were more than double player then right now.

For example the last archen WQ lasted for long too. I didn't really pay attention about IV requirements different between now and back then but I guess it's more less the same.

When I heard about the plan first WQ bidoof, 3,5m IVS supposed done by 200 people. It was ridiculous. firstly it's sinnoh only pokemon and secondly it's not useable for anything. Like in gold you have average around 400 online player. How many people from this 400+ who unlocked sinnoh region? 

How many people from this 400+ that have straight 4 hours times to finish the quest in that day? 

I think staff need to reevaluate about the expectation how many people that gonna finish/do the quest. The fact is we have viewer player now.

I don't even know if the data about how many people online is right or no. Cause I feel ,it's not. Like in all chat you maybe see 6 same ppl that talking, even in trade chat too ,you gonna see same 10-15 post for an hour.

i amnot trying to be offensive or tryig to pick a fight with staff but its jst 1 dissapointment after another... and y'all should come online and check how much the players are frustrated.... which means there should be some change in the system. its not always our fault. so many of us tried to finish the wq's but nothing came out of it. if nothing changes no one would ever particitpate in such events because this is the moral of people rn in game. thats why most didnt participate in the 2nd event too. i saw so many people discouraging others... if y'al l want this attitude from players continue this. thats all i can say. i did my part by informing what the players are feeling rn. i jst wanted to convey this. no harshness or bad intent from my side

It was an ultra hard trolling from the beginning,you cant compensate someone with something useless.

For example,i have to compensate you cause i destroyed your laptop,so instead of money i will offer you a bag of potatoes.Good right i bet you re excited right now.

Your compenesation was a bag of potatoes aka bidoof a useless pokemon which we had to catch 180-200 of em wasting at least that amount of pokeballs in the shake of "its t1 pokemon dont be lazy".

Guess i was too lazy when i saw that the cult required 3,5m ivs for the completion of it.

Im such a lazy person,people reward me with a bag of potatoes for my wasted time and im not gratefull at all shame on me.

Anyways at least apologise to the community for that big rip and lets move forward.

Dont make epiphet coming and trying to apologise for your mistakes whoever had this brilliant,excellent,magnificent idea should make a public statement and admit that he was his fault,we will forgive him as a community and it will be a bad day at the office we all have such.

I think this is extremely poorly managed... They put in the first time 3.5m iv and ended up missing 1m. They put 2.5m again on a weekday where few players play.

Besides the people who spent 200 pokeballs the first time and obviously wouldn't do it again.

Resume bidoof day: Total game observation failure.

7 hours ago, Epithet said:

but we do not want to limit the amount of people that can participate in a World Quest

Technically, they will be limiting themselves without effecting other ppl's progress. But you do you.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

• 5 months later...