nice bidoof quest!

Darkbrey777

I really loved that qust! thank u all to got 6/7 hrs of my life to gain a god 30x6 bidoof! btw i used 240 pokeballs 😛

maybe is the time to think what to do for peoples who did the must long quest ever in PRO.

but as always u jsut ignore me cuz im just one guy.. and probably seems cringe to u.

im really sad abuot this wq jsut please lets think all togethere abuot this..

bad works form developers

• Checked/Done 1

6 minutes ago, Kboww said:

tbh that quest looked like a troll from the beginning, if u did the math before hand u wouldve seen u needed over 150 bidoofs to make it. im pretty sure they was just trolling since it was the 2nd wq within 2 days

The problem is that they sold it as a "compensation" for everything that happened with the first one, and then even laughed at us. Imo, it's not something that will improve the staff/player relationship.

This quest was really troll, around 200-230 bidoff was needed to do, around 2-3 hours to catch and donate all this only to 0.5% multiple for 6 and you will get the numbers to 3%.

Don't counting the amount of PokeBall wasted to do it, for nothing.

That's not an good World Quest, maybe should be an good Bidoff event if had created some map to celebrate and do a few small quests for 2 or 3 days.

Ever heard of the best guild on Silver? No? Neither have I, but check out New Leaf anyways.

actually no one care about ppl who didnt do the quest..

im talking for the ppl who did it.

dc abuot ivs score if everyone had contributed for the quest maybe we wasnt here to talk btw mainly the problem is from developers. cuz taht was just a stupid quest.

sadge PRO

imagine to put a troll quest to laugh at us after the 10 crash and the 6hrs of crash in the archen wq.

thats in discord!!

Considering the Bidoof-Day and the fact that there were some problems today, there will be a second World Quest today! The World Quest starts in two hours at 8 PM GMT + 0 and the Pokemon to be caught will of course be Bidoof! Happy Bidoof Day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiGEo1vpvpM @everyone(modificato)

World Quests active: Bidoof, 3500000 IVs @Gold Server @Silver Server The pride month ended today, so we decided to only spawn male Bidoofs again. Happy Bidoof Day! Attention, the last sentence might contain irony.

Hello all. Regardless of whether we agree or not, I do not wish to ignore your concerns.

I want to be clear that it was not our intention to troll anyone. The World Quest was done as a form of compensation for the recent server crashes that plagued the previous World Quest. We truly did expect it to be finished, but unfortunately that was not the case.

You may be thinking “how could we possibly finish that giant amount of IVs in 24 hours”.

That is a completely fair question, but we have our reasons for believing it would be finished.

The main reason is how common Bidoof is. 

Bidoof is quite possibly the most common Pokémon in Sinnoh, as such, we wanted the IV count to be very high so it would not be too easy to get a ticket. 

As many players have calculated, it took between 180 and 200 Bidoof to reach the required amount of IVs for a singular ticket. While that is indeed a large number, Bidoof is extremely common in early Sinnoh routes and easy to catch. Taking into consideration it’s low rarity and low catch-rate, it could range from 3-4 hours to reach 0.5%, as noted by other players.

That is not very different from normal World Quests where everyone hunts until they have enough IVs and then submit them all at once, resulting in the quest ending in 6-8 hours.

Participation was the biggest factor in not completing the quest. Seeing the seemingly insurmountable number of 3,500,000 IVs needed is enough to demotivate a lot of players. So from the get-go, there was a disadvantage for those wanting to complete it. Only 200 players needed to reach 0.5% to finish the quest, and many did. Not to mention the players who went above and beyond to contribute 3%, or even more. Unfortunately, this was not enough and it did not get completed.

Furthermore, World Quests always have the risk of either not being completed or of any particular player not reaching the IVs needed for a ticket. I personally have reached 0.49 when the quest ended and I did not receive a ticket. But that’s just the nature of the quest.

Remember that they are completely optional. Many players realized this and did not participate, further lowering the chances of competing it.

We understand your frustrations because we are players too, who also participated and also did not get a ticket. Although this was a challenging one, it was certainly doable. 

There will be future World Quests where you can earn a ticket. Hopefully there will be more participation and it will be completed.

• Like 1
  • Checked/Done 1

20210315_182419.GIF.600580dc17bf992ac675ff6acd0178f9.GIF

Game Rules  |  Resolution Center  |  PRO Wiki

Instead of privately contacting Staff, make a thread, it may help other players.

7 hours ago, Epithet said:

Hello all. Regardless of whether we agree or not, I do not wish to ignore your concerns.

I want to be clear that it was not our intention to troll anyone. The World Quest was done as a form of compensation for the recent server crashes that plagued the previous World Quest. We truly did expect it to be finished, but unfortunately that was not the case.

You may be thinking “how could we possibly finish that giant amount of IVs in 24 hours”.

That is a completely fair question, but we have our reasons for believing it would be finished.

The main reason is how common Bidoof is. 

Bidoof is quite possibly the most common Pokémon in Sinnoh, as such, we wanted the IV count to be very high so it would not be too easy to get a ticket. 

As many players have calculated, it took between 180 and 200 Bidoof to reach the required amount of IVs for a singular ticket. While that is indeed a large number, Bidoof is extremely common in early Sinnoh routes and easy to catch. Taking into consideration it’s low rarity and low catch-rate, it could range from 3-4 hours to reach 0.5%, as noted by other players.

That is not very different from normal World Quests where everyone hunts until they have enough IVs and then submit them all at once, resulting in the quest ending in 6-8 hours.

Participation was the biggest factor in not completing the quest. Seeing the seemingly insurmountable number of 3,500,000 IVs needed is enough to demotivate a lot of players. So from the get-go, there was a disadvantage for those wanting to complete it. Only 200 players needed to reach 0.5% to finish the quest, and many did. Not to mention the players who went above and beyond to contribute 3%, or even more. Unfortunately, this was not enough and it did not get completed.

Furthermore, World Quests always have the risk of either not being completed or of any particular player not reaching the IVs needed for a ticket. I personally have reached 0.49 when the quest ended and I did not receive a ticket. But that’s just the nature of the quest.

Remember that they are completely optional. Many players realized this and did not participate, further lowering the chances of competing it.

We understand your frustrations because we are players too, who also participated and also did not get a ticket. Although this was a challenging one, it was certainly doable. 

There will be future World Quests where you can earn a ticket. Hopefully there will be more participation and it will be completed.

Sorry, I just heard "we don't care about your complaints" since even you got it done the wq is because you though it boring and massive, not well elaborated quest.

The points is have 200 active people that made the sinnoh quest to get easy access to Bidoff, myself for example got it done 1 day before the event start, literally 1 day before; in the same idea it wasn't thinking to new guys get it completed since they still need a lot to do, this wq was for veterans only.

Second point, the server was unstable and you guys made a few shutdown for fix some bugs, like mailbox, this took time for some and their pacience too.

And the last one, yes it was massive alot Bidoff to catch, "but he is common" imagine some people buying 40k in pokeballs, for sure more than that cause isn't always 1 pokeball to caught, counting the highest amount he needs and the time he will waste, others wq I know people that done in 30 minutes maybe less, like I said not well elaborated wq cause it was used to say sorry for the first one and you guys took a shoot on your own foot by doing this, imagine one thing the people was pissed for the first one, for the server crashes, cause we just wanted to play and we couldn't, that's not the compensation we wanted.

• Like 1

Ever heard of the best guild on Silver? No? Neither have I, but check out New Leaf anyways.