Ability to report beggars

Kboww

5 hours ago, Kboww said:

if you have only been pmed 1 time then you shouldnt even be speaking your opinion in my opinion. most of the people agreeing to this post get pmed every single day, me included. and that screenshot was took right when the dude was pming me i would rather convince them what they are doing is wrong rather than ignoring because ignoring WONT DO [heck]. they will just stay in the same spot and pm EVERY single other person that walks in 

I promise you nothing you tell them will convince them to stop doing it, as the same applies to me with you. Continue entertaining it, but they will not stop begging. If they do it, it's because they get results, and until people fully ignore them they are not going to stop. Good day brother. Hope this situation gets better for you. 

Edited by Xtremes

On 7/25/2021 at 11:23 PM, Hawluchaa said:

Unfortunatly in every game that has a trade scene begging is something that comes with it. Creating a rule for this will do more harm than good as the line can be very thin when it has to be judged, will asking once for a Pokémon for story be enough to warrent a ban? Sounds harsh. The topic has been discussed in the past and we cant just forbid someone asking for a Pokémon as it will be impossible to fairly handle this. 

If someone is excessively begging it will fall under harassment, which is reportable. If someone is using false information to get free Pokémon, Money or Items it falls under misleading/deceiving, if the trade happens it falls under succesful scam. 

I hope this clears it up a bit,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

The suggestion will be locked as denied. This is not something we can fairly handle and is already reportable under the conditions explained above. 

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

• Like 1

20210407_201806.gif