Ability to report beggars

Kboww

yea if you close chat they will spam trade lol or spam friend request. hahahah. but ignore takes care of all that so I dont think we need to give the PRO Staff more [heck] for them to do. They already deal with thousands of reports for toxic trolls. 

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

Im not against this but just gonna spit out my opinion. Yea , some begger a.k.a noobie ask for free poke and sometimes gets choosey, but i me myself and i think we can change this , 

You see, all we do is sell sell , even the trashy-est poke goes out for like 5k-10k , imagine that a noobie/newbie who gets 300 pokedollars from each npc buying pokes like that not to mention 50k+ is too much for them , ik we've all been thru this/that. We can change the community, we as a player. Do some giveaways, instead of selling yr trash poke giveaway for free, i think thatll help alot. 

Also i sell rr 750k pm me

spacer.png

+1 I hate begger and it does Matter if you.ignore them they will.just go to the next person or your friend and annoy tf out of the..and repeat and then always walk around you like.hey notice me notice me like no please leave me alone. And sometimes people have a bad day at work and just want to play the game in peace but can't but beggar and let not get started when you are doing some pvp match and bam they just beg beg beg even tho there a battle icon on top of my name I play on Mobile do you know how hard and annoy it is to exit out of a message while during a battle it just provoke you to hurt their feeling imo just so they can leave you alone and then you log in and bam two beggars already begging before to even actually log in if you think about it last time I check spam was against the rule 

• Like 1

Unfortunatly in every game that has a trade scene begging is something that comes with it. Creating a rule for this will do more harm than good as the line can be very thin when it has to be judged, will asking once for a Pokémon for story be enough to warrent a ban? Sounds harsh. The topic has been discussed in the past and we cant just forbid someone asking for a Pokémon as it will be impossible to fairly handle this. 

If someone is excessively begging it will fall under harassment, which is reportable. If someone is using false information to get free Pokémon, Money or Items it falls under misleading/deceiving, if the trade happens it falls under succesful scam. 

I hope this clears it up a bit,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

• Like 5

20210407_201806.gif

Reading time : 5 min max.

+1, Beggars are annoying, if you have some self-esteem you shouldn't even beg in the first place.

Moreover, grinding nowadays is a LOT easier compared to the previous years, aka 2014-2015. Back at this time, there wasn't :

-  The 2020 xp rework of Kanto and Johto. Kanto being all of a sudden extremely difficult when arriving at Cinnabar Gym, Johto was difficult when arriving at the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany irrc.

-  The recent introduction of Copycat Lamsie, which gives a decent pinch of xp after facing each gym.

. I personally faced her multiple times and saw some lvl70+ FULLY EVOLVED teams at the 2 last gyms of regions. Which proves that our wonderful Shizeria did a great job 🥳.

Sources :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/144426-trainer-rework/

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/178558-gym-leader-rework/

-  Having the possibility now to evolve mons as there's more xp to get.

. But still, the tip of not evolving until facing The E4 was always used. Even a NPC when exiting Viridian City says to care if you evolve your mons too soon.

. Everyone will say to newbies to lvl up a Gastly and a Gyarados which both sweep all regions and all e4 by themselves.

-  lvl 40 mons of Kanto Victory Road.

. They're currently lvl 50 at the highest floor just before facing an important obstacle.

Now that xp side is covered, I'll now talk about the thing that those beggars don't do and lead to this undesired behaviour.

Informing about :

. The best strategies to use ( f.e Gastly and Gyarados mentionned above for stories).

. The PvE repeatable content that is in every MMO to gain Money and rewards, aka Bosses / Suspicious Bot / Reporter and Digs.

Checking forums guides.

. There's literally a guide for everything if you are lost.

. Staff guides for a lot of subjects.

. Bhimoso's guides for newbies, take a cup of tea his guides take a while to read as he explains a lot of things.

- Managing efficiently their money.

. Only noticable when doing story.

. Spamming PvE content after doing all stories gives you a good amount of money each week.

You might say that I'm talking like a tryharder and not being friendly to casual players. That, it's a pokemon game and doesn't need too much effort. But this is where you're wrong. PRO is a MMO and as such, there must have a certain difficulty. Plus, PRO doesn't follow the official license, which is honestly not even a challenge, unless doing a Nuzlocke.

Conclusion :

Beggars don't give themselves the means to succeed. Being able to report them should make them think twice before begging a dozen times at Vermillion or such. And, actually making them play the game instead. Of course, while not being total jerks or it will have the opposite effect.

So, choose your side... I already knew mine.

Spoiler

image.png.f0f73c35c7a50c3a081c20f664ce8ac8.png

Regards

Edited by Fafouney
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fafouney said:

Reading time : 5 min max.

+1, Beggars are annoying, if you have some self-esteem you shouldn't even beg in the first place.

Moreover, grinding nowadays is a LOT easier compared to the previous years, aka 2014-2015. Back at this time, there wasn't :

-  The 2020 xp rework of Kanto and Johto. Kanto being all of a sudden extremely difficult when arriving at Cinnabar Gym, Johto was difficult when arriving at the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany irrc.

-  The recent introduction of Copycat Lamsie, which gives a decent pinch of xp after facing each gym.

. I personally faced here multiple times and saw some lvl70+ FULLY EVOLVED teams at the 2 last gyms of regions. Which proves that our wonderful Shizeria did a great job 🥳.

Sources :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/144426-trainer-rework/

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/178558-gym-leader-rework/

-  Having the possibility now to evolve mons as there's more xp to get.

. But still, the tip of not evolving until facing The E4 was always used. Even a NPC when exiting Viridian City says to care if you evolve your mons too soon.

. Everyone will say to newbies to lvl up a Gastly and a Gyarados which both sweep all regions and all e4 by themselves.

-  lvl 40 mons of Kanto Victory Road.

. They're currently lvl 50 at the highest floor just before facing an important obstacle.

Now that xp side is covered, I'll now talk about the thing that those beggars don't do and lead to this undesired behaviour.

Informing about :

. The best strategies to use ( f.e Gastly and Gyarados mentionned above for stories).

. The PvE repeatable content that is in every MMO to gain Money and rewards, aka Bosses / Suspicious Bot / Reporter and Digs.

Checking forums guides.

. There's literally a guide for everything if you are lost.

. Staff guides for a lot of subjects.

. Bhimoso's guides for newbies, take a cup of tea his guides take a while to read as he explains a lot of things.

- Managing efficiently their money.

. Only noticable when doing story.

. Spamming PvE content after doing all stories gives you a good amount of money each week.

You might say that I'm talking like a tryharder and not being friendly to casual players. That, it's a pokemon game and doesn't need too much effort. But this is where you're wrong. PRO is a MMO and as such, there must have a certain difficulty. Plus, PRO doesn't follow the official license, which is honestly not even a challenge, unless doing a Nuzlocke.

Conclusion :

Beggars don't give themselves the means to succeed. Being able to report them should make them think twice before begging a dozen times at Vermillion or such. And, actually making them play the game instead. Of course, while not being total jerks or it will have the opposite effect.

So, choose your side... I already knew mine.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f0f73c35c7a50c3a081c20f664ce8ac8.png

Regards

This sums it up 100x better than what I said did +1 to you 

• Like 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png