Gender specific clothes

Grayfbust

The suggestion

Enable everyone to wear all clothes rather then having some clothes be only wearable by male characters and some only by female characters

Is my suggestion feasible?

Very, it should be very easy to change this

How does my suggestion benefit the community?

More clothes to choose from for everyone, and those who wanted to mix match a piece of clothing that was female only with one that is male only will be able to do so ( I was thinking of doing just that)
It would also make pro a more welcoming place for those who do not share the same gender arthritics that we do

Strengths and Weaknesses

The strengths lay in that there are no valid weak points to this change alongside with the fact that people will have more freedom in their clothing options.
As a bonus, those who do pump money into the game to buy clothes will have more things to spend money on :3

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Why would it not make sense?
I know many girls that would love to have a beard and countless guys who occasionally wear a dress (my boyfriend included)
It is true that most straight men don't wear frilly dresses and most straight girls don't like the idea of having a beard, but why go through the effort of not allowing people to wear what they want to wear in a game? Lots of people get bullied enough as is being unable to wear the things they want to wear in real life.

Edit: Sorry if I miss assume but I will assume you are a guy. You should try a dress during summer, it feels super comfortable ^^ much better then sticky jeans or something like that

Edited by GrayFbust
Forgot to add something
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, GrayFbust said:

Why would it not make sense?
I know many girls that would love to have a beard and countless guys who occasionally wear a dress (my boyfriend included)
It is true that most straight men don't wear frilly dresses and most straight girls don't like the idea of having a beard, but why go through the effort of not allowing people to wear what they want to wear in a game? Lots of people get bullied enough as is being unable to wear the things they want to wear in real life.

Edit: Sorry if I miss assume but I will assume you are a guy. You should try a dress during summer, it feels super comfortable ^^ much better then sticky jeans or something like that

This is a game for kids sir, not a place to ads transgender stuff. man is man and woman is woman and we should dress like that

I don't want to offensive anyone but I don't want a kids game to have that aswell. And no thanks I won't wear a dress there are other normal clothes which are comfortable xd

Edited by Shiningshade
  • Like 3

Alhamdulilah for everything I own ❤️

"This is a kids game"
I would say it's for everyone, but I don't see the problem here.

I don't know how many times I have heard/seen kids say "I want to wear that one" and parents/shop owners say that they can't.

I was one of those kids, I wanted those nice red shoes because they looked nice. Simple as that

"transgender stuff" 

uhm... I am going to assume that you are joking... A transgirl for instance would pick a female character and female clothes...this does not affect transgender people

"Man is man and woman is woman"

Was there any reason for this comment other then just trying to insult people for dressing freely? Or is this an insult towards people who are not one of those 2 genders? I am quite frankly unsure as of who you are trying to insult

"I don't want to be offensive"

Well there seems to be a need for clarification if you say that. Just to get everything straight to see if we got everything right...I want more clothing options because it looks nice and you don't want it because you don't like transgender people whom have nothing to do with it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Developer

Heyho, female characters have smaller bodies than males in the game and we'd need to redo all gender-specific items to implement your suggestions. Right now, we do not have the man-power to do that and therefore I have deny your sugesstion.

• Like 3