need help with 2 things here pls help

Hesara

1) Last year i did darkai quest and completed the quest. but when i came to the part of catching darkai in alucard castle, i mistakenly killed it because i was a new player back then and didn't know about type effectiveness then. I dident know we can reset him by horon so i just let it pass. but this year i beat horon and he spawned darkai in alucard castle for me and i dident have to dark realm part either again, i just went there with a masterball and caught it. But now, i need the iv locked reroll from spirit seer esmeralda since i caught darkai. but she says she has done all she can for me..So does that mean i cant get the reroll ticket? Pls help me with this.

2) i beat umbra and got gengaritebut dident get mega gengar clothes pls help with this also

Edited by hesara

• Hesara changed the title to need help with 2 things here pls help
On 10/3/2021 at 4:43 PM, hesara said:

1) Last year i did darkai quest and completed the quest. but when i came to the part of catching darkai in alucard castle, i mistakenly killed it because i was a new player back then and didn't know about type effectiveness then. I dident know we can reset him by horon so i just let it pass. but this year i beat horon and he spawned darkai in alucard castle for me and i dident have to dark realm part either again, i just went there with a masterball and caught it. But now, i need the iv locked reroll from spirit seer esmeralda since i caught darkai. but she says she has done all she can for me..So does that mean i cant get the reroll ticket? Pls help me with this.

2) i beat umbra and got gengaritebut dident get mega gengar clothes pls help with this also

Hi there

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the late reply.
Unfortunately, if you failed the quest last year and catch Darkrai the year after, you are not eligible to get the IV reroll ticket.

Kind regards

20210327_164619.gif.f1ca1cea8a9d78e45a12587c95d40570.gif

【 General Support ✘ Bug Resolution CenterComplaints Area ✘ Report Center 】

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

26 minutes ago, Exotyc said:

Hi there

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the late reply.
Unfortunately, if you failed the quest last year and catch Darkrai the year after, you are not eligible to get the IV reroll ticket.

Kind regards

ok thanks for informing. can you help with my second question also