Win shiny pokes

In memory of Nero,good  shiny collector and a good friend who has not been with us for more than a year,miss u m8.Rest in peace.  

https://prnt.sc/1wcy4n8 https://prnt.sc/1wcyalj 

1.Place Shiny Litwick

2.Place Shiny pvp q.Fish

3.Place Shiny Farfetchd OT.Nero

Write a story why you love pokemons.

I will choose the three best stories.Silver server if u can transfer to gold np.

Ends 20.10.2021. in 12:00.Serbia is GMT/UTC + 1h 

Edited by Mozambi

:PikaLurk:Discord=Mozambi#8379 

download.jpg

Hello there i hope your having great day/night  :story begins: "Like many others, I’ve loved Pokemon since black and white Between the cards, shows, movies, and video games, I simply could not get enough of it. Being able to fill a Pokedex with all the different types of Pokemon, setting out on an adventure to get all your favorite ones for your own team, and doing Pokemon battles, online battle and learning what ivs, nature, abilities are for but what i love about pokemons making teams, training, eving and having wrong nature oh i like it when that happened YEP, hunting for good pokemons or shiny/event/pink sometimes boring when theres someone to talk i enjoy talking and hunting....     

my favorite pokemon is pancham/pangoro and golem"

hopefully you enjoy hearing my story on why i liked pokemon hopefully hes in a great place 

Edited by hellomefriend
  • Like 1

I love Pokémon because I like it getting flinched 6 times in a row by Togekiss or Cloyster. There is a certain, very positive feeling, I get when I have a dc in a Pokémon PvP battle or the server of some very good Pokémon fanmade games crashes.
Pokémon PvP is, as you may found out, a big reason why I love Pokémon so much. The balanced teams where you always win by skil with your favorite Pokémon, those you like the most and not those who just have stats. Pokémon PvP is a nice place where you can have some quick battles against Chansey, Skarmory and Mega Sableye. I love the moment when you predict the crit of the opponent which is his only chance to win the match - the feeling of having the right prediction overclasses the grudge of a loss by far.

But not only the PvP aspect is great. Also the PvE content is very nice. I love to beat trainers who are on a similar level with me, some other games have a fairly easy and boring story. Hunting is a very cool thing as well. It is way to easy tho. Thank god there are fanmade games where you will never find a Pokemon with +30 stats in your life and you have a shiny chance lower than 20 times compared to the original games. Every new generation has some new nice surprises, which makes the game always fresh and cool to play. For example a Pokemon looking like ice cream or Key's, or having a dynamitemaxax form where you completely destroy anyone - very funny.

Thanks to Pokémon I met so many furries friends I play with and enjoy the franchise even more.
Pokémon ftw ❤️

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

kinda shocked actually knowing the truth that nero (name that used for npc boss) is actually one of our community, and sadly he is gone
R.I.P

well, about the story
we all have a good memories with pokemon, especially when we start falln in love with it.

and let me tell u mine, maybe its not as interested as yours or other's, but i hope it could put a smile on your face after reading my story.
🙂

Its all begun in early 20
when i was around 6 to 7, 2nd grade in junior school
at that time, we got no smartphone, we got no internet, all to do for fun is running around, playn hide and seek, and play some traditional country game.

till one day theres a GAMEBOY GUY, carrying a big battery on his back and a lot of cables charger around it. He offered to rent a gameboy for few rupiah per 10minutes in front of our school in break time, and when class over.

me and my friends are really excited about it (something new in our lives) almost every day we wait for break time and class over just to play  some game.

i have skinny and short body, so  i always got the last turn and mostly i dont have a chance to play the favorite game "MARIO Bros & Kontra" the popular 2

but theres one game that my friends never want to play, its a pokemon
we all know that pokemon game has its own clue what to do, and we must read the clue, but the problem is
english is not our language. no one knows what to do in pokemon, so no one touch it
except me, a skinny and shorty boy who has no chance to play mario bros.

so i start playn it, and just like the others, i dont understand what npc says and  have no idea what to do. then i start asking every single npcs and entering every single houses till i got my first pokemon CHARMANDER (sure fire is kinda cool) and i love charmander, its cute, really cute with its burning tail.
so i grab my big dictionary book to translate every single word or clue what npc said, i hope i can progress further, because im lovn it already.

When my parents founds out that im leaning onto a wall and playn game, and she asked me what im doing, so i answer "im learning english from it"

she just smile, and with no words she grab my hand gently (hometime)

4 days later (maybe, i cant rem it clearly) my mom gave mea big surprise
she bought me  a GAMEBOY with lot of games icluding pokemon.

in early days i keep playn mario bros and kontra

but then i got bored, till i remember one game

pokemon

playn pokemon with my own gameboy, and more time to spend make me realize

its more than a challenge game (compared to mario bros, kontra and etc) its more like a complete game with collection. puzzle, strategy, and the best of it IT HAS STORY (that i need to translate using dictionary book lol)

however

later days i paid what my mom gave me, i always got a good point in english lesson.

thanks to pokemon.

thats all i guess, i still have more to tell about my pokemon story, but it seems that  its already long long text to read 
wkwkwkw
thank for your time.

it all started when i was 8-9 years old, my brother had given me a movie to watch, it was the celebi movie, which has become my favorite mythical to this day, after watching that movie thousands and thousands of times , I played a lot of pokemon and ended up falling in love with the franchise, but until that moment ''2018", I didn't know any pokemon game where I could play with friends, exchange battle and hunt with them "I love hunting", in a beautiful day, my brother again, it was always him, showed me the pokemon revolution online, I soon fell in love with the game, even more after learning that celebi was catchable, this is the summary, I play the pro until today, I lost my account in 2020, even so I never got discouraged, even though it was difficult, with the stones that threw at me when I lost my first account, with all these stones i built a castle on my account shiroufubuki, have a great day everyone.  

• Haha 1

Untitled-05-13-2022-05-22-45.png.fdc829391608108195b5c4f87c77042f.png

Till after i learned about pokemon and upto now, my love for them have remained totally unchanged.I first learned about pokemon from my best friend when i was in school.I was curious to know more about it then.So when i watched some episodes and got to know about the pokemon,the characters, the whole pokemon world,i gradually fell in love with it.And, as for the main question, which is why i love pokemon,it is becuase pokemons feel like a part of me.They help others,save people.as shown in the movies and the episodes .So i also wanted to make them feel i care for them.I always wanted to be a pokemon trainer since i watched my first episode,to train my favourite starter: charmander.I wanted to feel like a pokemon trainer,to love and care pokemon.I am also very thankful to PRO to helping me achive this. As ash,i would like to love and look after my pokemon in the future also.

Edited by hesara