Headbutt Tree Tweaks

Thor

133685 just went on a headbutt run... found two trees that used the old dialogue. Route 22 the very left tree above the pond. Route 15 in the secluded area (top part of the route) where there are two trees (the left one). Other than that, haven't seen any trees use the old dialogue.

Sidenote: I would've posted screenshots but I forgot to take them. So we gotta wait a day before I can confirm.

thanks dude, i saw this like 6 minutes before a scheduled map upload, so managed to upload fixes before then. the trees should be fine now.

Yeah, my pleasure :D gotta give back to the community somehow right?

Keep up the good work!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

133506 Trainers valley's cooldown is 24h now, right?

Arnie said on previous page that it will be fixed later, meaning it was a mistake and is supposed to be 6h as usual.

Route 2 already has a few more trees added.

Thank you :Grin:

A suggestion, maybe add some headbutt spots in Sevault Canyon as well? Especially since it requires membership to go to Sevii Island, I feel like a bit more chance to get the rare headbutt spawn would be nice.

Might require adding more trees in the map itself though, I don't think Sevault Canyon has that many trees like Route 2.

Or increase the VR spawn chance in Sevault Canyon? :Crazy:

133996 route 38 uses old dialog.

Route 38 is next to ecruteak. meaning i havent gotten there yet. I hope to complete the rest of johto within the next couple of days or so.

I do need to do sevii too, but i didnt add the original trees there so that is why there wasnt many in the first place.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

133996 route 38 uses old dialog.

Route 38 is next to ecruteak. meaning i havent gotten there yet. I hope to complete the rest of johto within the next couple of days or so.

I do need to do sevii too, but i didnt add the original trees there so that is why there wasnt many in the first place.

thank you so much for all your hard work,it is much appreciated :) keep it up.

134953 Annie, why no trees at love island?

because love island is getting a revamp. once we have that ingame, there will be trees with a spawn unique to that area there.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.