new boss update revert

Crucifixuz

thx for reply bro yes i know most things werent intende i just  created post because i freaked out when boss switched until my pps ran out xD it is sad that u cant grind endless anymore but i  still think the solaceon "fix" wasnt really needed... it was a good way to keep old players active.... i mean if u are endgame level and finished all regions a daily login thing isnt too bad many games have login rewards and i got whole months where i didnt get a single rr from it it wasnt as op as the haters pretend....reroll is an endgame item  which isnt really toooo useful ( can end in worse ivs than before) except for selling purpose but the weird prices arent solaceons fault.... the iv rr and nature rr price shoudl have been switched after the nature reroll update then all wouldve been good .... getting 2-3 more rrs per months wouldnt really hurt anyone in my opinion... now u barely even getr the nature rr if u even manage to find tier 9 pokes in time -.- i think there should be even more questzs like this or celadon instead of nerfing the existings xD anyways thx and sory xD

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• Developer

Hello, it wasn't a way to keep old players active but simply to make some login every day to do the quest within a few seconds/minutes and logout again.

If that's what we want then I'd rate add daily login or play time dependent rewards users can claim.

But either way, the time-reward ratio was beyond reasonable.