new boss update revert

Crucifixuz

hey can you please revert this new boss switching thing ?

so this boss just switched 3 times in a row is this a joke or something ? i know u can still win if u dont run out of pps but it takes a lot more time for simply no reason ?
so much has alrdy been nerfed isnt it enough alrdy ? there arent many people who take the time to exploit the pve as much as it theoritcally can be, so why shouldnt the people who try to work hard get rewarded? to balance lazy people with grinders ? seriously ?

- solaceon task destruction

- sus bot banns

- sus bot rewards nerfs

- sus bot cooldown nerf

- boss banns

- Species clause

- nugget "fix" that made the little digspots completely useless finally

- 20 bosses per week ???

- 4 acc limit

- solaceon task destruction

- dbond on last poke lose

now this

all these "pve fixes"  make the gap between old players who could still do all these things and new players so big they have 0 chance to compete anymore... i dont want to sound unthankful but getting this instead of an xmas quest feelt disappointing 😞

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• Crucifixuz changed the title to new boss update revert
  • Developer

Hello, some of your points weren't intended from the start:

- Destiny Bond winning order. It was simply a bug where the wrong player won. That did not only affect bosses but PvP matches as well.

- Suspicious Bot rewards. We had quite a few "abusers" that made them on all their and their friends accounts. They earned more than 200 Reroll Tickets with it within two months.

- Four accounts limit. We didn't think about it when introducing server transfers. Without them it wouldn't have been a problem but with them you were able to do bosses and other time restricted content on eight accounts which hugely affected the economy. We should have acted earlier, that was on us. But the overall restriction was really needed.

- Solaceon Reporter Quest. This quest gave out Reroll Tickets without having to invest any time after you collected the Pokemons once.

- 20 bosses per week were added cause we weren't able to add new bosses anymore. Every boss would have been a huge impact for the economy. We had to either limit them or not add any new bosses anymore. I prefer the first option personally.

- Species Clause. I don't have much to say about this. This was a decision we made so people won't go against bosses with 6 Sharpedos with Destiny Bond.

- Nugget price reduction. I wanted to do this for quite a while but wasn't able to cause it was the only money input for new players in the story. Since the trainer and gym leader rework playes got way more money  on the way which made it possible for me to adjust the price. It was announced a month or two ahead of time and I'd do it again.

I am not sure if that's helpful but at least you know the reasoning about this now.

If you have any suggestions what to add or change to balance it better please make a suggestion.

• Like 3

Hey @Eaty, why not we do 1 week each region boss? Current way of limiting at 20 boss has reacted in way of players not even trying some bosses

With each week, we can do as many boss we want in that particular region. And adjusting rewards to somewhat equal. 

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Ging13 said:

Hey @Eaty, why not we do 1 week each region boss? Current way of limiting at 20 boss has reacted in way of players not even trying some bosses

With each week, we can do as many boss we want in that particular region. And adjusting rewards to somewhat equal. 

Hello, I am not in favor of your idea because we wouldn't be in control of the total boss money impact in the game anymore. Right now, we can calculate it but with a change like this it'd be quite annoying. We have to balance the boss numbers in each region and we couldn't add bosses at some point anymore cause you could always beat all bosses within four weeks.

48 minutes ago, Eaty said:

Hello, some of your points weren't intended from the start:

- Destiny Bond winning order. It was simply a bug where the wrong player won. That did not only affect bosses but PvP matches as well.

- Suspicious Bot rewards. We had quite a few "abusers" that made them on all their and their friends accounts. They earned more than 200 Reroll Tickets with it within two months.

- Four accounts limit. We didn't think about it when introducing server transfers. Without them it wouldn't have been a problem but with them you were able to do bosses and other time restricted content on eight accounts which hugely affected the economy. We should have acted earlier, that was on us. But the overall restriction was really needed.

- Solaceon Reporter Quest. This quest gave out Reroll Tickets without having to invest any time after you collected the Pokemons once.

- 20 bosses per week were added cause we weren't able to add new bosses anymore. Every boss would have been a huge impact for the economy. We had to either limit them or not add any new bosses anymore. I prefer the first option personally.

- Species Clause. I don't have much to say about this. This was a decision we made so people won't go against bosses with 6 Sharpedos with Destiny Bond.

- Nugget price reduction. I wanted to do this for quite a while but wasn't able to cause it was the only money input for new players in the story. Since the trainer and gym leader rework playes got way more money  on the way which made it possible for me to adjust the price. It was announced a month or two ahead of time and I'd do it again.

I am not sure if that's helpful but at least you know the reasoning about this now.

If you have any suggestions what to add or change to balance it better please make a suggestion.

I totally agree with you concerning the solaceon thing... I am one of the people who made big budget from solaceon through logging in 5 minutes daily XDDD ye it deserved a nerf. 

I don't really mind this update, the team that I use is always the same, but I'm aware that some people had to completely change their team to be able to do bosses. I think it's fair to make some effort to get money and items and with a destiny bond team you don't make any effort, it's just an easy win. The only complaint that I personally have is that certain bosses' rewards are a bit disapponting, not in terms of money, but in terms of items.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, MinakoChan said:

I don't really mind this update, the team that I use is always the same, but I'm aware that some people had to completely change their team to be able to do bosses. I think it's fair to make some effort to get money and items and with a destiny bond team you don't make any effort, it's just an easy win. The only complaint that I personally have is that certain bosses' rewards are a bit disapponting, not in terms of money, but in terms of items.

The rewards are randomized. Sometimes you get disappointing items, sometimes not. Some bosses need a reward overhaul cause the rewards are outdated.