[FEEDBACK] XMAS Event

Shinohara

I enjoyed this event because of the awesome items. The red candycane was my favorite (I got like 80, lol).

The number of diverse event Pokémon was good too. I didn't get my favorite event Pokémon (Skitty), but I still got a good number of others, including a shiny vulpix.

The map was fun to explore and the difficulty of the quests made the catching and collecting of rewards worth it.

Overall, I really had a great experience in my first event. Really looking forward to more! I'm excited to see what you guys do next!

So for starters, I didnt even know that there was a quest to do zerkrom/reshiram. I would have liked to have done that. Im not sure if it was posted on the discord but maybe there can be an event tab (where there is the pokedex,bag etc) where its an outline of the quests available during each event.  There doesn't have to be a thorough description of each Quest but just some tab showing what quests are available. 

Another thing that I feel would be most beneficial- making event maps, i didnt know where anything was and if there are multiple places that you need to go to for a quest that are only for that event, it would be good to have a map of each place. Like it was a little bit of a struggle for me to find whoville. (side note, i wasnt able to defeat the main boss grinch, because i wasn't able to attack first at all, same with the dude you have to beat to get to sinnoh. I feel like i am never going to get to sinnoh because that guy (i believe his name is charon) always attacks first). 

The last thing is the rate of spawning, I mean towards the end of the event, maybe increase the spawn rate just a little? But i understand how that could be problematic, as some people would possibly just wait towards the end of the event to do anything. or maybe one day every other week have it where its increased just a little?  

regardless i love that you guys do events and updates and keep the game alive and that you listen to the people and even have a thread where we can give ideas to add to the game. having the events really helps with retention as well. It's quite brilliant and i appreciate severely that this game is free to play. I also really appreciate that you give us a way to get coins for the real money shop,  using in game money (buying coin capsules). 

Really nice dungion quest with friends and random party. Hope this type of quest get in future though there are  some draw back, unable to complete the lucario knight quest because after completion of this quest getting the MSG unable to save Thomas. Then again completed the quest 3 times but Thomas still not appeared. Hope this quest will be available in future without event because wanted to get mega lucario very badly. Thank you over all 9.5 out of 10 from my side.

I did not like the fact that the reshiram dungeon for the light stone took 5 people, as returning player who hadnt played in about 2 years. Had I still been in an active guild this might have been easier but I come to find out later it was RNG based light stone drop which was dissapointing. Trying to do the dungeon with randoms was difficult because most of the time I was the only one aware of how to do some of the steps/what to do just by watching a video. It felt like the randoms groups to play had little awareness of what to bring/what to do and their team comp choices reflected that. After 1 sucessful run that didnt end in light stone for anyone with what was 4 members of guild I wasnt in, and multiple attempts with bad randoms I had enough and took my zekrom which ended up being worthless after sync failing and horrible ivs. I wanted Reshiram the most but in the end I left with what felt like a waste of time.

I know this is just my experience and Im sure others had better experiences, but I wanted to at least put in my opinion 

The Holiday pokemon spawned frequently on common pokes but trying to find even an uncommon spawn in holiday form and even worse rare spawns. I would hunt for hours not seeing a single poke that claimed to be in the area because its a rare spawn and when I did it was not special form and I was lucky to get any rare spawns in a days worth of hunting 

Edited by NotMyWallet
wanted to add more