[FEEDBACK] XMAS Event

Shinohara

In my honest opinion, at first i loved the xmas map. Everything up until the lucarionite quest was perfectly assembled; Then, it might just be me and i don't want to be a party crasher but that side of the event i did not enjoy at all; What i did not enjoy first and foremost was the fact that we needed teams of players that may or may not play; As time difference is an issue, i could not play with my guild mates, so i was left with randoms that always left; Every single run ended up in me and 1 or 2 other people at most; Could not complete the reshiram / zekrom quest up until the end; Furthermore, besides the fact that this was team-based, you guys decided to make it harder and limit the amount of items allowed in the cave + the nullification of checkpoints which was hell to play in without teammates;  Hopefully we won't have a do-over of this event in terms of teamplay based, but the organization of the quests was on point and i applaud you and thank you for the effort.🥰

The Dungeon was fun. Entering to an unknown place with friend was something new, I would love to see more of them.But only problem was thomas 11.1 and 11.2 Because of him many of my friends quit the quest and making new team again and again was little to tiring.

Rest all quests and rewards were great. And i Would like the see more of Dudgeon type quests in future. 🙂

I will mainly comment on the dungeon system and the Reshiram/Zekrom quest as the rest, while not bad, was the same as previous years (event form, area, boss, etc...) or was kind of expected (Santa quest, new event form).

so... about the Dungeon and the legendary quest

• Lore and story : err... i will be honest, i didn't paid much attention to that part sooo... i don't know? i didn't see anyone complain about that at least.
  • Enjoyment
    - YEEEEEEEES : while the dungeon system have his flaws, i have been waiting for some real group activity in PRO! that's a great start IMO, please continue! 
    - No :  so, about the flaws/thing that were frustrating
       1) the party creation is a mess outside of guild party : creating a party with 4 friends is possible but only if no one else is trying to make a party at the same time, making a party with 4 random take time and usually need 3 or 4 members to leave the 1st party because the leader is no longer here.
       2) RNG + Cooldown + time limit (end of the event) : Thomas was REALLY frustrating for some of us. Without one of those 3 point, the quest would have been fine IMO
       3) Party size I think allowing smaller party could be great (with giving a warning that it might make it harder) since most of the Dungeon can be done solo, with a few thing that can be done with 3 player.
       4) The monkey vs golbats level (the 3rd tower level? i think) => please add a shortcut once this level was completed once (or once the quest is over) i hated this level 😞 
  • Difficulty :
    The dungeon difficulty seemed like mid to end game PVE stuff, while great for me, i think it might have been difficult for some player to join without the help of other player (lend pokemon, etc...). If you are planning on making an other Dungeon (and i HOPE you do 🥰 ) a easier and smaller dungeon could be great IMO (or with the possibility to select a difficulty? like for the Bosses?)

The Legendary quest wasn't too hard (i think?) yet challenging.
  • Effort/Reward Ratio : i had fun so i was fine with the reward.

first lets be talk about party duegeon quest

it was fun because we go inside with friends and do fun but it was hard too but if you have good friends and guildmates then i don't think that its hard and i hate 3 things about this 1st is random team creating there must be option to invite players to your own team and a option to kick players too 

bec then all the friends can join together in same team and 2nd thing i hate is thomas npc which we have to save. i think you have to add him in a map which is permanent not random then it will.more fun in that because if you are doing lucarionite and you come with random player and you finnally get to room 11 by too much  time  and  struggle and you see that room 11.1 came not 11.2 then the player got tooo much frustrated and few player sometimes left. 

and 3rd is random light stone why this reward is random?? you should make it permanently reward like if you complete the dungeon 1st time then you will get it and after you getting it you always get the other rewards like peral and nuggets 

but anyways it was fun quest and rewards were good and i hope in future more quests like this will come 

2nd quest reshiram + zekrom quest

i just i reallllyyyyyy loveee this quest and this quest was bestttt in all i love the quest 

nothing more 

Regards

darkclown

I would to say xmas event was very nice and fun. Untill dungeon release a bit tired to do for light stone & lucarionite quest. But, at the im enjoy this event. Just a bit sad i dont get any of xmas i want with repel even i just do everyday when im done for dungeon and just keep repel xmas mon till end of xmas event. Just make the xmas mon reduce some chance rate to spawn. My account pretty sad on wasting repel at xmas mon till xmas end. 

In my opinion, the dungeon was a good idea, but I think it miss single player mode. My guild mate and even myself had a hard time deciding the time for dungeon and then one of us got busy and everything fell apart.

As for me, I had been busy preparing for my first semester test so I couldnt do it till around 24th Jan, which most of my friends did it. And I was very lucky to get both Lucarionite and Light Stone at the same time dungeon but some of my other guildmates didn't.

Not to mention about the spawn, some pokes have a very nice spawn. But some like cottonee kinda too hard to get, only day spawn(or other time which I forgot because I didn't hunt there) and the Petalburg Wood spawn is too rare, and to be compared to the other forms it's much rarer than others but still many people want it, I hope the staffs can have more spawing time or change a bit spawning rate.

Edited by Tien29
  • Like 1

Untitled_05-10-2022_09-02-29_4-4.png

Imo the dungeon was very great. It was something new, something you had to do with multiple persons which increases the fun factor and it wasnt to hard or to easy.

Also it didnt got destroyed by some random rng stuff, where you could think its just made to heck up people.

Also the second part, the solo dungeon, was very nice. Those riddles were most of the time really fun, and it is to highlight that the conzept of those riddles was not to be as time consuming and annoing as possible - they werent annoing in such a way that you felt bored because you know you have to figure out stuff by brute force for example. You were able to figure out how to progress in a good way. You were also able to dodge many fights, you saw the changes on the switch puzzle directly, you could observe those lasers with save spots where you would be unharmed. Thats good design.

The old maps were to most part pretty counterproductive. It was way to big. If you dont know those maps, you literly have no idea where to go and what to reach where.
I mean, those are 2 (or even 3?) event maps and all are huge. Especially because we have no map to navigate.
As well I thought I could do a  quest on the old maps because a npc asked for help. Later I had to figure out I have already done the quest... I couldnt really see if I had to do anything or if everything is done.

Everything that was new was cool. Especially because it didnt felt like the creator(s) is a sadist and wants to annoy you as much as possible. The old stuff was just to big since you could literly do nothing besides hunting, 1 boss and a exca.
It didnt felt much like a christmas event, but I still go out with a positive thought.

Edited by Bash

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Best event ive ever done on Pro.

The dungeon was trully the Best part ! First time we need to cooperate to succeed a quest.

The part for Zekrom was pretty cool too (easier than dungeon).

The durability was Nice but too bad we need to wait few days for each part.

We need more event like this one. I know it takes a loooong time to make but if every xmas event is like this year im super hyped. Even more if summer event has the same treatment 

Nice work

The dungeon quest was fun but the only problem me (and some other people) faced was that the reward at last was random. I did that quest 10+ time to get a single light stone. Next time, I want such a quest with guaranteed rewards at a particular number of wins! For example- After doing the dungeon 4 times,the reward is guaranteed light stone!!

Except this and and the monkey part in zekrom quest, everything was fine!

A07A384C-8518-4B72-94D5-30E27938A6BC(1).jpg.7c42c8030ec1faa2f425e65ac2236f98.jpg

I really liked Dungeon ,  Doing with friends made it more interesting . Getting mega lucario and finding Pokemons , getting reroll was amazing! I really liked that part ofc . Then getting reshiram and zekrom was too good . The quest of zekrom was damn interesting like following pansear , light run , fighting Pokemons no revives . I did everything in Xmas , I hope PRO staff add more such amazing quest♥️♥️ , Keep going PRO