Adding a Fee option to Legendary Set Save NPC in order to save the PP UP's used on that set

Envymeister

My suggestion is simple, and I believe will help alot PvP players.

When players use the NPC that saves multiple sets for their legends, they save the moves, nature and EVs, and everytime we swap the set, even if previously we had mx pp every move, the pp resets everytime. As you should know, PP's arent easy to farm in the game as it is ( already suggested a way to help out with this https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/192824-items-boost-creation-suggestions/?do=findComment&comment=1092653) So I'm asking to add the following option:

Whenever you saving a set, it will ask if you are willing to spend an amount to save your PP's aswell (i suggest 25k-50k, since 4 moves 3 pp's ea, and ea pp is 2k ~ 24k). 
Example:
Set 1: Heatran - Timid - 252 Speed, 252 HP, 6 Sp.Def - Magma Storm 8/8 ; Stealth Rocks 20/20 ; Taunt 24/24 ; Earth Power 16/16.

To save the set, u would also save the PP as it is. for a fixed Fee.

If u change the moves AFTER the PP will reset ofc, only when u choose that set previously saved in the bot, u wil lregain the Moves & PP's that were saved alongside! 

SO in short, i can have multiple sets, with the PP's maximize, and wont need to swap and use PP'ups again. 

I will only need need to PP up each set once (if i end up saving the sets, and pay the fees).

I picked heatran for a reason, with the introduction of Z-Moves Heatran is super versatile in terms of move pool, and we would waste TONS of PP's unfairly with this. 

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Its actually a technical restriction which makes this a problem. The client is unable to save the PP like that currently from what I know. Thats why it is not saving the PP in the first way. This has always been a problem and is a bigger one now with the introduction of Z-Moves. It would be nice if there would be a work-around for that issue until the client is able to actually save the PP.

• Developer

I already started to fiddle with pp access in scripts but it's really painful because I can't think of how I could adjust the current API to include access to move properties without it just being utter crap.