Merge the servers

Frefa

hello everyone first of all I want to apologize for my bad English, the advice I want to give to the staff is to strive for one last big project which is to join the servers, everyone has realized that lately we are few connected online and if we go to see the presences of a few years ago in a single server there were the same presences of the 2 servers now in a single server. In order not to let this game die you need many people otherwise it becomes boring, so if it is possible we must merge the servers for a complete experience. If anyone agrees with me +1, conversely -1

• Like 2

I've seen countless suggestions about merging the servers once again since they were first merged from Red, Blue, and Yellow to Silver and Gold. The reason why I feel that they don't need to be merged again is that they differ from each other, all from Economy to PvP.

Having 1 combined server would be a really large project to undergo because you'd need to pay attention to various different aspects of each server that makes each their unique platform. Furthermore, combining them into one major server would in the long run cause various different issues on the backend and perhaps even more on the frontend?

I personally and objectively feel that PRO isn't a "dying" game as some individuals claim it to be. Yes, the numbers are significantly lower than during the golden age of PRO, but there are plenty of other ways to maintain and create new ways to obtain newer players to PRO. To be blunt, PRO has a major issue with marketing their game on social media platforms, with the exception of YouTubers and Twitch streamers promoting the game on a weekly or monthly basis, consistently. A lot more people usually log on during events, especially if new content is released. Otherwise, a lot of the player base is probably at the stage where they don't need to do a lot, like me. 

To sum it up, merging them once more is going to create more issues, and is that really worth it? I personally rather want Astrella Region to be completed and have more consistent new content released than seeing 30 more people in a single tile on every map.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png