System message for rare shiny

Aditya118

@Lyn1311that's why i pulled out the idea about it in Page 1, like the system message for rare shiny would be included in ms/bms (for free now), those guys atleast have the knowledge about what's happening in PRO.

Now it's upto mods about what they will do.

Edited by Aditya118
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lyn1311 said:

To be honest it not really good idea, just example someone noob with 50 hr play hour got rare shiny like charmander or zorua, just saying the default setting is anonymus so other people impossible to know if this noob got a shiny, but because the anouncement *yo bro someone just got shiny charmander* at game chat. People specially scammer and we know who will spam in trade chat *wtb shiny charmander/zorua pay well 1m*. Imagine you noob and only have 50hr seeing 1m offer when you barely buy hyper potion. And next minute this scammer make auction *wts s charmander 60m*, ill insta uninstal this game if i were this noob

I wouldnt mind if it's implemented, but I agree it's not really a good idea. Might be fun in the beginning but it will just become spam and annoying. I don't get why this is next on the to do list when there's so many more important/interesting things lol. 

Everybody concerned about noobs getting scammed.... We need to realize only a small percentage of people actually stick around and play this game long term. Plenty of low hour accounts get rare shiny, sell for a ton of money and never see them again. Almost all OT of rare/useable shinys are not active. I had a great opportunity to be in a shiny collectors group and have seen almost all of the best shinies in the game and who the OT is, so I am not assuming.

If someone gets a shiny and sells it with no knowledge, awareness or at the least, curiosity as to what the price could be, then they deserve it 100%. 

I said +1 before but this time could be used for more interesting things

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Isildurr2x said:

I wouldnt mind if it's implemented, but I agree it's not really a good idea. Might be fun in the beginning but it will just become spam and annoying. I don't get why this is next on the to do list when there's so many more important/interesting things lol. 

Everybody concerned about noobs getting scammed.... We need to realize only a small percentage of people actually stick around and play this game long term. Plenty of low hour accounts get rare shiny, sell for a ton of money and never see them again. Almost all OT of rare/useable shinys are not active. I had a great opportunity to be in a shiny collectors group and have seen almost all of the best shinies in the game and who the OT is, so I am not assuming.

If someone gets a shiny and sells it with no knowledge, awareness or at the least, curiosity as to what the price could be, then they deserve it 100%. 

I said +1 before but this time could be used for more interesting things

Bro woke up and chose to speak faxx❤️❤️