System message for rare shiny

Aditya118

These days, the chat (except trade chats) becomes ded so often, so i want to suggest an idea for chats to have system message for that every player encountered a very rare shiny in real time so that those all or other chats don't get ded everytime...

(Please read till last and then reply & sorry for creating multiple suggestions)

Edited by Aditya118

As already stated above, it can lead to scammers and or beggers to target and PM the user who obtained it.

While most players will know what to do and or ignore them, some might fall victim to their evil intentions and this feature will help boost the likelihood of such happening.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Ah, i see the player can get bombarded with PM's from scammers & beggers. So, i want to add something that players who have active ms or bms gets +cool small feature of system message for very rare shiny at those chats, atleast most of the ms purchasers know how to avoid those

Ok, you are talking about players who don't even want to flex shiny. So here is my last idea about that & for the scammers & beggers situation (no ms or bms required)- 

" System: A*******8 encountered a shiny rotom!!!

Then players be like- wew, wth, omg, who caught it!??, etc. This would make chat active and players eager about it. Now, it depends on player if he/she should talk about it in chat or not.

Edited by Aditya118