Bhim's Dex, Lending, Daycare and Story Service

Bhimoso

WELCOME TO BHIMOSO'S SERVICE SHOP!

DEX SERVICE

For ALL POKEMON FROM GEN 1 TO 4. (Except legendaries which are obviously not tradable).

^currently working on buying Gen 5 and 6 Pokemon for 10 to 20k each, hit me up to sell them to me if you don't want them anymore.

The price for each Pokemon's Caught Data is 5k. No matter how common or rare or how many Pokemon you order.

You will be traded the Pokemon on a 10 minute Lend Trade and the Pokemon will be sent back to me automatically.

You cannot keep the Pokemon. (As if it wasn't obvious by now).

LENDING SERVICE

The Lending Service is a Lending service where you will pay per days (not hours).

I have over 700 PvP level 100 Pokemon + HM slaves + leveling up Chimechos. Whatever you need, basically. Even 3 Boss Teams. They can also be used to rush Story.

You can order the lending of up to 5 Pokemon at the same time. The time limit is 7 days. 

You will get a free 24 hours on every lend. This is in case you have something IRL that interrupts you on the same day you ask for the lending.

The price per 24 hours per pokemon is 10k. If you're a good client/newbie, I will give you extra free days. Newbies get better treatment 🙂

PAYMENTS ARE ALWAYS IN EVERY TRADE. No "delayed payments" or "I'll pay you later".

Pokemon will never be traded with an item.

Request pictures of the pokemon you might be interested in and I'll tell you if I have it or not.

Pokemon list: (in progress)

Boss Team Lending Service

3 Fully trained Baton Pass Boss teams (moveset ready and stuff) available for lending anytime. These are:
Gorebyss - Pangoro - Magnezone - Skarmory - Golduck - Whimsicott.

Prices mentioned above apply.

Leveling Team Lending Service

Five Chimecho moveset ready available for lending anytime. You can use them to level up your pokemon.
Prices mentioned above apply.

DAYCARE SERVICE

Prices for each EXP group:

100K: 600k EXP group 

100K: 800k EXP group

100K: 1 million

100K: 1.059 million EXP group

100K: 1.2 million EXP group

CURRENTLY NOT DOING - 1.640 million EXP group

50k full EV service 252 252 4

^leveling is ALWAYS done up to 97

^I normally finish everything in less than 24 hours but I take it chill lmao

^the maximum pokemon I accept at once is 5 pokemon.

STORY SERVICE

Kanto:

4 to 8 Badges + Elite 4: 250k

Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh: Every 4 badges it's 250k. The entire region is 500k. The last 4 badges also include the Elite 4. I will also train the Rattata, beat Youngster Joey and do your Sinnoh Access Quest. I bring my own pokemon and a normal mount and a surf mount to do the rush quickly. You do not need to give me anything.

PAYMENT METHODS AND ACCEPTED ITEMS AS PAYMENT:

1 RC = 7k,
1 PP UP = 2k

1 PP MAX = 6k

1 EV Berry = 1k (currently not accepted because I have my bag full)

Contact me here, ingame or Discord, derp9032

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Bhimoso changed the title to Bhim's Dex, Lending, Daycare and Story Service

@Xiaorui

Hey, unfortunately I am still building my dex's account Gen 5 and Gen 6 pokemon database, so I cannot help with that until it's complete :C

Also, bump!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!